Feb 15, 2016
Mar 09, 2016
Mar 13, 2016
Mar 31, 2016
UPES-MET 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.5 Hr
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||38 Minutes||35||35|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||38 Minutes||35||35|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||37 Minutes||35||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||37 Minutes||35||35|
The exam pattern for UPES-MET are:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Time allotted|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35||150 Min|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
- Total Marks: 140
- Marking System:
- 1 mark for every correct answer.
- 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
UPES-MET 2016 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Data interpretations
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Alligation and Mixture
- Ratio and proportion
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
UPES-MET Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the mode of conduction of UPES- MET Exam ?
offline or Pen and paper based test.
2) What will be the medium of Online UPES- MET examination ?
Medium of examination is English.
3) What are the various Eligibility Norms of Non Examination Pathway UPES-MET Programme ?
ADMISSION TO UPES MBA PROGRAMS ARE OPEN THROUGH TWO PATHWAYS:
1.Non Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through National Level Tests - CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT.
2.Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through UPESMET.
- SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES THROUGH EITHER OF THE 2 PATHWAYS HAVE TO ATTEND GROUP DISCUSSION & INTERVIEW PROCESS FOR ADMISSION INTO A UPES MBA PROGRAM.
1. NON EXAMINATION PATHWAY – MBA ADMISSIONS THROUGH NATIONAL LEVEL TESTS - CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/NMAT.
2. EXAMINATION PATHWAY – ADMISSIONS THROUGH UPES MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (UPESMET)
- Candidates whose CAT/ XAT/ MAT/CMAT scores do not meet above-mentioned criteria, but they still have minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation, can seek admission to UPES MBA programs by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test (UPES MET).
4) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
5) Will there be any negative marking ?
Yes, 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
6) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for UPES-MET ?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
7) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability for UPES-MET ?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.