Feb 28, 2016
May 29, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
VITMEE - M.Tech 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Technical subject||90 Minutes||80||80|
|English communication||30 Minutes||20||20|
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Duration: 2 hours
- Total Questions: 100
- Exam Timings (IST):
- I session - 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
- II session - 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Marking System: 1 mark for every correct answer. No negative marks for wrong answers.
VITMEE - M.Tech Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criterion?
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have had a consistent record in Class X and Class XII.
- Candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply provided they complete and submit their degree by August 15.
2) .I am appearing final year B.Tech in CSE. Can I apply for the exam?
Yes, you can.
3) I am a GATE qualifier? Can I get any advantage of it during the admission process?
Yes,you can get advantage of during the admission process.
4) Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D. after studying a Masters Programme from VIT ?
Yes, you are eligible to pursue Ph.D. after studying a Masters Programme in VIT .
5) I received GATE scorecard. Am I eligible to apply fo VIT M.Tech?
Having received GATE scorecard does not mean that you have qualified in GATE. Please see the GATE scorecard for details on qualification. Make sure that your GATE marks are above the cut-off marks of your category and GATE paper. You will not be considered for VIT admission if you do not meet the GATE qualifying marks criterion even though you are allowed to submit the application.
6) I am holding Bachelor of Information technology/science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
7) .Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
8) .How are the marks awarded in VITMEE ?
No negative marks for wrong answers.