VMU AICEE M.Tech (VMU AICEE M.Tech - 2016)
Feb 14, 2016
May 15, 2016
May 29, 2016
VMU AICEE M.Tech 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
- The language of instruction of the exam is English.
- The paper is of 2 hours and consists of 100 objective type questions.
- The Total marks of the exam are 300 Marks.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Basic Engineering and Science||25|
Marking Scheme: -
- 3 marks for each correct answer and
- 1 negative mark (-1) for every wrong answer.
Note: - Sections 1 and 2 are common for all M.Tech Engineering specializations.
VMU AICEE M.Tech Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria?
A pass in Bachelor's Degree programme or its equivalent in a branch approved as .) :relevant to the area of specialization. Candidates appearing for Final Examination in March / April can also apply.
2) Can the candidate apply for M. Tech. programme at VMU if he/she has appeared for the final semester qualifying examination but the result has not been declared yet?
Yes, he/she can apply for M. Tech. programme at VMU. The result for final Semester is required to be submitted at VMU till 3rd July. Failing to do so, the admission is liable to be cancelled. However, such candidate has to produce a proof stating that he/she has already appeared for the final semester qualifying Examination.
3) Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
4) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
5) Any evening batch for this M.Tech courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this M.Tech courses.
6) I have a consolidated 55% marks in my B.Tech/ or B.Pharm/ or MBBS/ or BDS degree. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Tech course?
Yes. Students should get minimum of 50% marks (consolidated) during their degree program.
7) What should be the age limit of the candidate?
Candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place