VMU AICEE (M.Sc. Nursing) (VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) - 2016)
Mar 03, 2016
Jun 23, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
Exam Pattern for M.Sc (Nursing)
20 questions will be there from each section, total 100 questions, with 1 mark for each question.
Multiple choice questions (MCQ), covering the subjects of BSc Nursing.
- Test duration- 1.30 Hours
- Total Questions-100
- Marking System – There is no negative marking.
VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria?
A candidate for admission to the M.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Programmes must have a Degree of B.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent duly recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with minimum 55% of aggregate marks for General and 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates and also should have one year experience after graduation.
2) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
3) I have a consolidated 55% marks in my B.Sc(Nursing)/ or B.Pharm/ or MBBS/ or BDS degree. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Sc. (Nursing) course?
Yes. Students should get minimum of 55% marks (consolidated) during their degree program.
4) I have finished my graduation in B.Sc(Nursing) a few years ago. Am I eligible for the VMU AICEE (M.Sc Nursing) course?
Yes ,you are eligible, but a short write up on your activities since then will be requested at the time of the interview.
5) I have obtained 54.6% in B.Sc Nursing aggregate. Will you consider it as 55%?
No. We need a minimum of 55.00% or more in B.Sc Nursing aggregate.
6) Can I apply without a B.Sc(Nursing)?
No,You are not allowed.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place