How to Prepare
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science 2016 Question Paper Format
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science 2016
GITAM Science Admission Test GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science is conducted by Gitam University for admissions to its Postgraduate programme. GITAM Science Admission Test for M.Sc. Environmental Science entrance exams are conducted at the national level for admission to Postgraduate students in different colleges in India.
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science 2016 Conducting Body
GITAM Science Admission Test GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science is conducted by Gitam University. During the past 35 years, GITAM has been committed to excellence in higher education foraying into diversified disciplines of learning. It has steadily evolved into a world-class university recognized for the experiential learning it offers, the competent and compassionate faculty, the stellar research laboratories, academic vibrancy and cosmopolitan culture. Dr. MVVS Murthi, visionary, industrialist, educationist, philanthropist and former parliamentarian has been guiding the destinies of the University since its inception.
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science Contact Details
|Address||GITAM UNIVERSITY Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045 Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Phone no||(+91-891) 2790404, 2840302|
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science FAQ
1) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Online form is available at official website..
- Hard copies can be obtained by post, from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by DD for Rs.350/- (inclusive of Test fee Rs. 300/-) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
2) What is GITAM?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- School of Law
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
3) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
GITAM University ,Andhra Pradesh conducts GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) examination annually for the admissions of M.Sc. (Environmental Science) in the following .
- GITAM School of Technology, Visakhaptnam.
4) Are there any criteria for entry?
Yes. You should have to appear forGITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) and obtain a rank in that.
5) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their Gitam Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
8) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
9) Does GITAM University have its own entrance test?
For all its programmes, All candidates will be awarded GSAT test-wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared and they will be kept on the website.
10) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
11) What are the eligibility criteria for M.Sc.(Environmental Science) Program?
- A pass in B.E.M or any B.Sc degree or equivalent. First preference is for B.E.M students.
- The remaining seats if any will be filled with B.Sc students as follows: 50% of seats are allotted for life science and remaining for Physical sciences / B.Tech/B.Pharm students.
12) I am holding Bachelor of Environmental Science/Bachelor of science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on University website.
13) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
14) What happens if one is selected and could not acquire 50% marks, or could not submit the provisional degree certificate by the end of Sept?
Since he/she would be given a provisional admission, the admission would stand cancelled and he/she shall be forfeiting the fee already paid.
15) I have finished my graduation in Environmental Science a few years ago. Am I eligible for the GSAT - M. Sc. (Environmental Science)?
Yes you are eligible, but a short write up on your activities since then will be requested at the time of the interview.
16) Any evening batch for this M.Sc (Environmental Science) are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this M.Sc (Environmental Science).
17) For how long is the GSAT M.Sc (Environmental Science) score valid?
The GSAT M.Sc (Environmental Science)score is valid for just one year.
18) What is the fee structure for the programs at GITAM University in M.Sc (Environmental Science)?
GSAT M.Sc (Environmental Science) tution Fee is 50,100/- p.a.
19) Can one withdraw his/her admission after payment of the commitment fee? In such a case will his/her commitment fee be refunded?
Yes. One can withdraw his/her admission after one pays the commitment fee. His/her commitment fee will be returned as per the norms of the University.
20) Does GSAT offer any financial assistance or scholarship?
Merit scholarships are available to deserving candidates. The student is required to fill a separate form after payment of Commitment Fee.
21) Does GSAT arrange any educational loan?
Selected applicants can apply directly to any nationalized and private sector banks for educational loans. Necessary documents and other assistance will be provided by GSAT to facilitate the process.
22) What has been GSAT placement record?
GSAT placement record has been outstanding in recent years. All the eligible students have been placed in reputed organizations through campus Placements.
23) I want to know whether degrees ofGitam University are recognized by the UGC and other professional bodies?
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, known as GITAM University, established u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, is one of India’s leading universities having 36 years of track record in teaching and research of global standards. The University is located in three picturesque campuses at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Recognizing the holistic education being imparted by the University, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India ranked GITAM as ‘I’ category University among the universities of its kind. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade. GITAM is one of the chosen universities that has been accorded 12 (B) status by the University Grants Commission (UGC) facilitating high impact research by the faculty and students.
24) Is hostel facility available for students?
Yes,The University has separate Hostels for Boys and Girls in all three(3) Campuses:-Visakhapatnam Campus,Hyderabad Campus,Bengaluru Campus.
25) Which resources are available in Gitam university library?
Apart from regular text books, Lending Books,Current Awareness Service,CD copying: CD copier was purchased to give duplicate CDs of GRE, TOFEL, GMAT, CAT and other academic relevant information on CDs.,Latest arrivals,Document Delivery,OPAC(Online Public Access Catalogue).
26) Where should I report on my first day?