How to Prepare
ITM University(NEST)-MBA 2017 Question Paper Format
ITM University(NEST)-MBA 2017 News and Updates
ITM University conducts Admission Test for Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process. Selection Procedure: - Only those students who have completed graduation and cleared the eligibility ...Read more
Tentative ITM University(NEST)-MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Results Date||Jun 04, 2017|
ITM University(NEST)-MBA 2017
ITM University Gwalior conducts the National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST) for the admission to the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. and Diploma programmers for the academic year . ITM University is a multidisciplinary university known for its quality of research and teaching across the academic spectrum, with subjects spanning the sciences, engineering, management, fine arts, social sciences, arts, nursing etc. Admission will be made on the basis of merit list. Eligible candidates have to apply online for ITM NEST .
ITM University(NEST)-MBA 2017 Conducting Body
ITM University is a multidisciplinary university-based in Gwalior, India with subjects spanning the sciences, engineering, management, fine arts, social sciences, arts, and nursing. The University is established by the Act of State Legislature Madhya Pradesh and is notified in the Official Gazette (extraordinary) of the State Government.
ITM University(NEST)-MBA Contact Details
|Address||AH-43 Bypass, Jhansi Road, Gwl (M.P.) 475001|
|Mode||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
ITM University(NEST)-MBA FAQ
1) Where is ITM University located?
ITM University located in Gwalior Which is under in the state of Madhya Pradesh,
N.H.-75,Jhansi Road Gwalior,(M.P.) 474001.
2) How do I get to ITM University/Gwalior from my Hometown?
Gwalior is well connected by Train,road and air to all major cities of India,Indian Railway main tracks to Mumbai,Chennai,Hyderabad,Banglore,Indore,Pune etc.run along this part of Highway.
3) When did ITM University/Universe come into existence?
ITM Universe Gwalior has been established in 1997 by Samta lok Sansthan & ITM University Gwalior has been established under the State Act of Madhya Pradesh and 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
4) Where can I find a Map giving ITM University location?
ITM University location can be sighted on Google Earth.
5) Where can I Obtain the application form?
- Apply online at official website .
The Candidates are advised to note down the user id and password which will be applicable for all future references regarding this examination’s /test’s and also for future notification’s /advertisement.
6) What is the mode of payment to deposit the fee?
The amount may be submitted in
Online Mode of Payment:
Option 1: E-transfer using Credit Card/Debit Card (payment gateway)
Option 2: Bank to Bank Credit Card/Debit Card (payment gateway)E-Transfer(Net Banking) .
Offline Mode of Payment:
Option 1: Cash Deposit at the University Campus.
Option 2: Demand Draft / Pay Order
Note:-Demand Draft / Pay Order
An applicant can submit the Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of ITM University payable at Gwalior and must have applicant's name, computer generated Registration ID .
For Registration ID please check your E-mail account after finish registration process .
7) What are the application deadlines?
The application deadlines will be provided on our website.
8) How will I be contacted after filling up my application form?
- After filling up the application form, the student will have to seek payment options.
After the fee is successfully received by ITM and all formalities are fulfilled, the student will be emailed their login details along with a greeting.
Following which the student will be greeted by ITM’s support team for having successfully enrolled in the program.
The student will also receive a welcome kit which will again reinforce the login details, printed brochures .
9) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of May. This year, the entrance test is being conducted in the First week of May.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from the First week of June(onwards) . You will have to log onto the ITM website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
11) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at Gwalior cities.
12) If I need information about admission details of all the procedures for applying to ITM University programmes, whom should I contact?
You can call the counseling cell of ITM University (0751-2440057/59/65,0751-3921000), ITM University also keeps advertising in all leading newspapers from time to time regarding admission to its varied programs.You can visit also visit the website for updates.
13) Who is eligible to appear in ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA?
Candidates must have Minimum 50%marks in UG/PG.
14) What is the exam pattern of ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA?
The paper of ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA examination is 90 min. duration (100 marks in total) for all programmers:
Part – A based on IT, English, GS
Part-B based on Aptitude & Reasoning
Test duration- 1:30 hour
15) I have already completed one year of degree course? But now wish to join your university? Does ITM University has any provisions to accept transfer students?
Yes. If the student is eligible and fulfills the basic criteria, he / she may be given admission through the Lateral Entry Scheme.
16) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
17) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,there is negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
18) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
19) When the ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA Result will come?
ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA results will be declared 1 week after conduction of NEST MBA.
20) For how long is the ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA score valid?
The ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA score is valid for just one year.
21) Is ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
22) What are the specializations offered at ITM University ?
- MBA in Supply chain and Logistics Management Jointly offered with Safexpress [India’s Largest SCM & Logistics Company]
- MBA In HRM & Industrial Law jointly offered with Walchand Dale Carnegie Finishing School (WDCFS) [World’s Largest Training Organization]
- MBA (Dual Specialization) [Unique training opportunity in the area of banking operations software -FINALE from Infosys in knowledge partnership with SBP-FLIP]
23) Where should I report on my first day?
24) What are university rules for attendance?
75% attendance is compulsory for all students pursuing regular courses of study.
25) What is prescribed dress code for ITM University Students?
All schools have their own academic dress / uniform, details of which may be obtained from the concerned Departments. Students are expected to be neatly attired and in keeping it University norms.
26) Whom should I contact in matters related to hostel/Mess?
For any problems / queries related to the Hostel or Mess,u can contact with Hostel Warden/Estate officer.
27) What is the University role in the placement of students?
ITM University has an exclusive training augmentation & placement assistance cell to facilitate campus placements and jobs for the students. The placement cell imparts augmentation program in advanced & latest technologies and training in soft-skills, personality development, written and oral skills and about over all employment trends in both corporate and public sectors which result in mass recruitment of the trained students in the list of companies which regularly visit the university campus.
28) Can you name some companies, institutes, where ITM University students have received training and employment?
The leading names of industries where ITM University students undergo a rigorous 400 + hours of training are:
Hewlett Packard Educational Services (HPES),Gurgaon.
CISCO Networking Academy
ThinkLabs (TRI Technology)
Sofcon India Pvt.Ltd.
The top blue chip companies where our students have got employment are:-
29) Has ITM University witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all. Ragging is a punishable offense and is strictly prohibited. Strict action is likely to be taken against a student who indulges in any act likely to offend the sensibility of other students.
30) How Many Schools/Colleges are there at ITM University?
All the teaching and research programmes of ITM are conducted at its 1O Schools dealing in different disciplines. These include the Schools of Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, Management, Education, Nursing, physical Science, library & info sciences ,commerce, medical and paramedical sciences, computer applications.Will give the link of home page of our website.
31) Does the University have state of art infrastructure?
Absolutely, yes. excellent Mess and Cafeteria, a well equipped Amphitheater and seminar halls, a well stocked library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities, well coordinated transport network,Wi-fi hot spots, 24×7 internet access and round the clock security.