How to Prepare
JMI MBA 2017 Question Paper Format
JMI MBA 2017 News and Updates
Jamia Milia Islamia conducts entrance test every year for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) course. The candidates can check the selection and counselling procedure here. Selection Process: - The candidates will be shortlisted according to the marks they secure in ...Read more
JMI MBA 2017
Jamia Millia Islamia University has invited applications from various candidates to apply for its M.B.A (Master of Business Adminitsration) Programmes.Every Year Jamia will conducts the entrance test to provide admission to eligible candidates into various courses offered by the university. Now Jamia has released the admission aplication for entrance exam to offer admission to candidates into MBA Programme .Jamia Millia Islamia in order to respond to the ever-increasing demand for Full Time quality MBA programme established an autonomous Centre for Management Studies approved by the Executive Council of the University.
JMI MBA 2017 Conducting Body
Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’. The story of its growth from a small institution in the pre-independence India to a central university located in New Delhi—offering integrated education from nursery to research in specialized areas—is a saga of dedication, conviction, and vision of a people who worked against all odds and saw it growing step by step. They “built up the Jamia Millia stone by stone and sacrifice by sacrifice,” said Sarojini Naidu, the nightingale of India.
JMI MBA Contact Details
|Address||Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, India|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
JMI MBA FAQ
1) What is Jamia Milia-MBA examination?
Jamia Millia Islamia University has invited applications from various candidates to apply for its M.B.A(Master of Business Adminitsration) Programmes.Every Year Jamia will conducts the entrance test to provide admission to eligible candidates into various courses offered by the university. Now Jamia has released the admission aplication for entrance exam to offer admission to candidates into MBA Programme.
2) Jamia Milia-MBA examination is conducted by whom?
Jamia Milia MBA Examination is conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University.
3) What are the various Eligibility Norms of Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA) Programme?
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade.
4) How can I contact the Admission Office at Jamia Millia Islamia?
For admissions one may write to
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Ph. No. : +91 (11) 26981717
Fax : +91 (11) 26980229
5) Is there a central telephone number for enquiries?
One may contact at the telephone number +91 (11) 26981717.
6) How should I apply for Admissions to Jamia Millia Islamia? .
Every year the University advertises in national newspapers about the admissions to various courses. Similar information is also available on the website of Jamia.
7) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
Application Fee is Rs. 700 .
8) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of JUNE. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on First week of June.
9) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No , you cannot make a spot registration on the day of exam.
10) What is the mode of conduction of Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Exam?
Offline or Pen & paper based examination.
11) Do you run part-time courses?
The University offers the following part-time courses : Bachelor of Engg. (B.E.) in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication Engg. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) Bachelor of Library & Infor JAMIA MBAion Sciences MBA .
12) Which modes the payment can be done?
1.The fee may be paid either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
2.The Application Fee once received successfully at JMI’s end is non-refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
3.The JMI shall only refund the Application Fee in cases of failed transactions identified at JMI’s end.
4.A candidate is allowed to submit only ONE form for each program/group of programs (With Combined Entrance Test). Multiple submissions of form for the same program by a candidate may cause rejection of his/her candidature.
5.In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Cafe, the candidate is also advised to get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required.
13) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the Last week of MAY (onwards). You will have to log onto the IMU-CET website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website :-http://jmi.ac.in/.
14) Can a candidate apply for Jamia Millia Islamia-MBA Test offline?
Yes, a candidate can apply for Jamia Millia Islamia-MBA Test offline.
15) Could I Submission of Application Form through On line?
Yes ,you can Submitted the Application Form through On line.
16) What is Exam Pattern for Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA) ?
- Jamia Millia Islamia University MBA Programme entrance test will be of 3 hrs duration.
- Entrance test will be an MCQ based examination.
- Entrance test will be consisted of 5 sections:-
- English Comprehension,
- Quantitative aptitude & Numerical ability,
- Data analysis & Sufficiency,
- Reasoning & General Intelligence and
- Current affairs & Economic issues.
- Total Duration: - 3 hours
17) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
18) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA) ?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
19) What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA)examination?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination center to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care of as each and every second will be recorded by the server.
20) When are Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA)Results Out?
Results will be available on the website Third week of June.
21) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
22) Is Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA) result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
23) What courses does Jamia Millia Islamia offer?
Please See : mi.ac.in/studyatjamia/courseslist
24) Are distance-learning courses offered at Jamia Millia Islamia?
The University offers "Urdu Correspondence Course" as a distance learning course.
25) How do I obtain my degree/certificate?
To obtain the degree/certificate one may write to :
The Controller of Examinations,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Samples of the application form for obtaining the degree/certificate is also available on the website.
26) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
27) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
28) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,0.25 marks for the wrong answer.
29) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
30) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability for Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA)?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.
31) When will I get the Score card?
The candidates will receive the score card in Third week of June.
32) What is the fee structure for the programs at Jamia Millia Islamia MBA?
Annual Tuition Fee- Rs. Rs. 23,710
33) What help is there for finding accommodation for staff and students?
The University has limited accommodation for the staff which is allotted as per the norms laid down by the University. However the University has a guest house where those coming for academic visits may stay for a short duration. For boys there are four hostels with limited number of seats and for girls there is only one hostel. In addition to this, there is one Working Women's Hostel also.
34) What conferences facilities are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
The Jamia Millia Islamia has Dr. M. A. Ansari Auditorium with a capacity of more than 500 persons.
35) For how long is the Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA)score valid?
The Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA) score is valid for just one year.
36) Will the results be available online?
Yes, on Jamia Millia Islamia (MBA) University website :-(http://jmi.ac.in) .
37) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. you are not allowed.
38) Can I change my test centre?
No, you cannot change the test centre.
39) How can I become a member of the Alumni Association of Jamia?
You have to register yourself by submitting an application form given in the Alumni Web Page.
40) What will be the medium of Jamia Millia Islamia MBA examination?
Medium of examination is English.
41) How do I obtain my degree/certificate?
To obtain the degree/certificate one may write to: The Controller of Examinations, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025. Samples of the application form for obtaining the degree/certificate is also available on the website.