How to Prepare
JUET- PGDBM 2016 Question Paper Format
JUET- PGDBM 2016
Jammu University Entrance Test was conducted in between the 3rd and 4th week of June for the admission of the Candidates in the University fro various PG Courses. Around 12000 thousands Students were attended this Entrance test organised for Undergraduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG) Courses offered by the 157 Colleges which is affiliated with the Jammu University. The Examination is conducted offline and admission Shall be on the Basis Of Academic Merit and Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET)- PGDBM.
JUET- PGDBM 2016 Conducting Body
The University of Jammu accredited as 'A' grade University by National Assessment & Accreditation Council of India came into existence in 1969 vide Kashmir and Jammu Universities Act 1969 following bifurcation of the erstwhile University of Jammu and Kashmir. The University provides instructions in such branches of learning as it deems fit and makes provision for research and the advancement and dissemination of knowledge.
JUET- PGDBM Contact Details
|Address||University of Jammu, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Jammu Tawi (J&K)-180006 (INDIA)|
|Phone no||+91-7222022028, +91-7222022029, 0191-2456892|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
JUET- PGDBM FAQ
1) What is the website address for JUET ?
The detailed Prospectus and link for applying online is available at the website.
2) How to apply for JUET?
Mode of payment:-Through Jammu & kashmir Bank Challan
- Candidates will be required to apply online exclusively through the website at once the JUET entrance application form is submitted online,the system will generate a challan form pre-mitted with the candidate's details.
- The candidate's are required to pay the requisite fee at any of designated branches of the Jammu & kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest of him/her through offline mode.
- The applicants are requested to positively collect hard-copy of JUET Brochure form the J&K Bank Ltd. at the time of payment of requisite fee.
- On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan, the process for the online application will be completed.
3) What is the cost of application form?
The application fee for the JUET to be charged from the candidate is 650/- for General Category and 550/- for SC/ST.
4) How do I know that my application is registered successfully?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” The same will be sent through an email to email ID & SMS to mobile number of the candidate given in the application.
5) How do I know that my application is accepted for JUET?
Successful Registration details will be sent through an email to your email ID & SMS to your mobile number given in the application. You should fill complete form and download Fee challan and filled application Form. Your form will be accepted after your fee is confirmed by the bank.
6) What to do if photograph and signature are not getting uploaded or Can the photograph and signature be uploaded at some later stage?
Please check the size of photograph (30 to 100 KB) and signature (30 to 100 KB) and format of files must be JPG or JPEG. No, the photograph and signature are to be uploaded at the time of registration only.
7) I have printed the Fee Challan. Where do I deposit the FEE and by when it can be deposited?
You can pay your FEE in CASH at the J & K Bank branches. It should be paid on or before last date as mentioned on the challan.
8) I did not take print out of the payment challan after registration. Can I take it on a later date?
Yes. The print out of the payment challan can be taken at a later date on “Login” and input the fields, as required. This option will be available only till the date mentioned in the notification. But it is advisable to take the print out instantly.
9) I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of e-mail ID provided and policy of your e-mail service provider. They sometimes accept and sometimes divert such emails under bulk or spam mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our application. In case of Govt. / official / company e-mail Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response emails. “REGISTRATION NO.” is also sent by SMS to mobile number of the candidate given in the application. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible for non-receipt.
10) What should I do if I forget my password?
If you forget or miss your Registration no. and password, use “Forget Password” link option on the “Applicant Login” page. Fill all necessary information to get your registration No. and Password.
11) Whether educational / community certificates are required to be attached along with registration?
No. Supported certificates are not required to be attached along with registration. These certificates will be verified for the JUET qualified candidates after the declaration of result / counseling.
12) Whether a candidate can register again if he has given any wrong information previously?
No. In application once submitted, no changes can be made. However an Edit option will be activated for editing such mistakes.
13) Will the University send me my Admit Card by post?
No. Only softcopy of Admit Card can be downloaded from the website using Registration number and input the fields, as required. Please visit the website regularly for updates.
14) What are the entrance test centres for JUET?
JUET shall be conducted at the following Centres:
NOTE: THE EXAMINATION CENTRE ONCE OPTED BY THE CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE CHANGED AT THE LATER STAGE.
15) What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of candidates trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 30 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
16) What is the eligiblity criteria for JUET -PGDBM?
A Bachelor's degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of the aggregate marks.
A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Cost and Works Accountants, Company Secretaries OR A.M.I.E with 50% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
NOTE: The Candidates who have appeared OR are appearing in the final year of the degree examination in April/May, 2006 are also eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally but, they shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and passed the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks by the date to be fixed by the Department.
17) What is the model of written examination? Please suggest some selective book?
Written paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions and will be OMR based. No specific book is recommended. Kindly refer to “Scheme of Examination” page for the examination in Prospectus.
18) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
The Candidates who have appeared OR are appearing in the final year of the degree examination in April/May, 2006 are also eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally but, they shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and passed the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks by the date to be fixed by the Department.
19) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
20) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
21) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for JUET ?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
22) Can a candidate who is awaiting final result apply for the JUET?
Yes, A candidate must have passed / appeared in the qualifying examination.
23) A candidate who is not a permanent resident of the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu or who did not pass qualifying exam from Jammu University can apply for JUET or not?
Candidates who are not permanent residents of the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu, but have passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BBA / BCA (General of Honours examination) with not less than 60% marks from a University other than the University of Jammu shall also be considered for admission subject to the condition that the number of seats under this category shall not exceed 10% of the total number of seats available in the programme of study.
24) When will the JUET (PGDBM) results be declared?
Results will be available on the website Last week of JUNE .
25) For how long is the JUET (PGDBM) score valid?
The JUET(PGDBM) score is valid for just one year.
26) Is JUET (PGDBM)result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
27) What is the fee structure for the programs at JUET (PGDBM)?
JUET PGDBM Annual Fee is 37,345/- p.a.
28) What are the Programmes/Courses offered at Jammu University in MBA ?
- MBA (Master's in Business Administration)
- DBM (P.G. Diploma in Business Management).
29) What are the intake at Jammu University in PGDBM ?
- PGDBM - 30 Intake Capacity PLUS 10 payment Intake Capacity. (MAIN CAMPUS) University of Jammu.
- PGDBM -15 Intake Capacity PLUS 05 payment Intake Capacity. (BHADRWAH CAMPUS) University of Jammu.
30) What are the placement status?
The Business School,University of Jammu has always made a mark in education.trinings and placements during the last three deceades.Companies like Bharti Airtel,HDFC Bank ,ICIC Bank,Reliance Communciations,Naurki.com,Adroit,Vodafone,Jaro Education,Waterhealth India Pvt. Ltd.,SBI Life,Kotak Seurities,Ananad Rathi,Punj Lloyd,ITC,Nestle,etc have placed our students and our alumini have reacted the top managemenet positions in some of these orgainisations.Despite the economic recession which had an impact on almost all the A-category B-Schools,TBS has been able to prove itself once again with respect to placements.
31) What is the counselling process for JUET ?
JUET conducts the counselling in a few rounds because of the huge number of applicants. The rounds are selected on the basis of the scores of the candidates. The counselling round’s dates are declared soon after the merit lists are announced. The candidates have to be physically present on the day of JUET counselling within the allotted time. One has to carry the following documents to be appeared in the counseling session-
- Admit card of JUET in original
- Mark sheet of last appeared Board/University exam in original
- Score Card given by JUET.
- Residential address proof in original
- At least two photocopies of the documents in original.
32) Is Jammu University NAAC accredited?
University of Jammu has voluntarily submitted itself for assessment and accreditation under National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for the third time. NAAC is an autonomous organization established in 1994 by the University Grants Commission to assess and accredit institutions of Higher learning. Assessment and accreditation by NAAC is done by a Peer Team of eminent academicians and academic administrators.
The NAAC Peer Team is visiting University of Jammu for Cycle III of assessment and accreditation from 27th Sept to 30th Sept 2016. As per NAAC, the NAAC Peer Team visits are neither an inspection nor an attempt to solve any grievances. The visits are conducted with a view to validate the reports submitted by the institutions and to study the strengths and weaknesses of the Institutions. This is done through interactions, inferences, checking and validation of relevant documents. The re-assessment and re-accreditation (Cycle II) of University of Jammu was done in 2009 and University was granted an “A” grade.