KIITEE 2018 Question Paper Format
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University will conduct an entrance examination which is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination. The examination is abbreviated as KIITEE and will be held in on line mode. The examination will be held for the intake of candidates into UG Engineering courses. KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is the All India Entrance Examination.
KIITEE 2018 Conducting Body
KIIT started as a modest vocational education institute in 1992 in rented premises in Bhubaneswar. By 1997 (considered as the base year) it commenced graduate programmers in Engineering and postgraduate programmers in Computer Applications and Management. The excellent academic ambiance, quality faculty, adherence to strict academic rigor and plethora of other academic activities led to grant of university status to the institute by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in the year 2004 just within six years (1997-2004) of its inception.
KIITEE Contact Details
|Address||Director Admissions Admission Cell (Koel Campus), KIIT University, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024 Odisha, India.|
1) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
2) How to register for KIITEE B.Tech ?
KIIT University Bubaneswar is published the online KIITEE Application Form on First week of December. Application form of KIITEE for all the courses is released online now. Key points to be noted about the KIITEE application form are given below:-
- KIIT University is released online application form.
- There is no application fee for KIITEE application form.
- Candidate must enter correct and verifiable details in the KIITEE application formand submit it in the online / offline manner instructed by the exam conducting body.
- Passport size photograph, signature of candidate and signature of guardian are asked for in the application form.
The facility to check application status is generally available around 20 days after the form has been submitted.
3) When does the registration for KIITEE B.Tech ends?
Registration for KIITEE B.Tech ends on March.
4) What is the mode of test?
KIITEE Management will be an “Objective-type” computer-based test where the questions would be shown and answers would be marked on a desktop computer.
5) What are the various test centers for KIITEE B.Tech?
KIITEE B.Tech will be conducted online in the following 26 centres: Bhubaneswar, Rourkela, Jaypore, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Bokaro, Patna, Raipur, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, New Delhi, Agartala, Allahabad, Kolkata, Siliguri, Durgapur, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
6) When is KIITEE B.Tech exam held?
KIITEE B.Tech exam will be held from third week of April to last week of April.
7) When shall I receive the KIITEE B.Tech admit card?
You can download admit card from Second week of April. You must not mutilate the admit card nor make any change therein.
8) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the website, click on the reprint application form tab.
9) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
10) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the website , click on the application status .
11) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the website , click on the kiitee read more tab, then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
12) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
13) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
(Note: Admit Card will not be dispatched in hard copy.)
14) What is the duration of the test?
KIITEE B.tech test is of two and half hours duration.
15) What are the eligibility criteria for taking KIITEE B.Tech ?
I. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2016
II. Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
III. Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
16) How is the KIITEE B.Tech designed?
KIITEE will be held in on line mode i.e it will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will have to solve 120 question in 180 minutes . Each of the 3 sections will contain 40 question for 4 marks each, which will only be awarded if the candidate will mark the correct option.
17) Will there be negative marking in KIITEE b.tech exam?
Yes,one mark (-1) will be deducted for each incorrect response.
18) May I use calculator or Log Table during examination?
No, use of Textual Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device is strictly prohibited.
19) When is KIITEE B.Tech results out?
Results will be available on the website by Second week of May.
20) For how long is the KIITEE B.Tech score valid?
The KIITEE B.Tech score is valid for just one year.
21) Is KIITEE B.Tech result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
22) What is the fee structure for the programs at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University (KIITEE) in B.Tech?
KIITEE B.Tech Annual Fee is 1,50,000/- p.a.
23) What are the specializations offered at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University(KIITEE) in B.Tech ?
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele -Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation.
24) Is there any provision for reservation of seats in KIITEE ?
Yes, the allocation of reserved seats is as follows:
Scheduled Caste (SC
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Physically Challenged (PC)
Note: 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidates. (Applicable for B.Tech (4 Years) & Dual Degree Programs only).
25) What are the documents I need to carry at the time of counselling?
List of documents required to be carried at counselling centre:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for PG Aspirants)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate of Reservation Criteria (for reserved category students)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10, 000 (Non Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
26) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
27) What is the Procedure of KIITEE B.Tech Counselling Process ?
Counselling and seat allotment are the processes wherein KIITEE qualified candidates are able to specify preference of seats and are allotted seats on basis of their merit and preference. For KIITEE Counselling will be done in the first, second, and third weeks of June.
28) For which colleges and programs is the KIITEE B. Tech required for admissions?
Engineering & Technology programmes of KIIT offers high quality, innovative and socially relevant academic programmes imparted by six constituent schools.
- School of Civil Engineering,
- School of Electrical Engineering,
- School of Computer Engineering,
- School of Mechanical Engineering,
- School of Electronics Engineering,
- School of Computer Application.