How to Prepare
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017 Question Paper Format
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology university will conduct an entrance examination which is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination- KIITEE Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile). The examination is abbreviated as KIITEE. KIITEE - KIIT University Own National Level Entrance Examination to be conducted across 15 cities in India. It’s a computer-based test. Based on the scores obtained in the Examination, candidates will be called for GD/PI.
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017 Conducting Body
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology university conducted KIITEE Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile). KIIT started as a modest vocational education institute in 1992 in rented premises in Bhubaneswar. By 1997 (considered as the base year) it commenced graduate programs in Engineering and postgraduate programs in Computer Applications and Management. The excellent academic ambiance, quality faculty, adherence to strict academic rigor and the plethora of other academic activities led to a grant of university status to the institute by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in the year 2004 just within six years (1997-2004) of its inception.
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) Contact Details
|Address||Director Admissions Admission Cell (Koel Campus), KIIT University, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024 Odisha, India.|
|Phone no||0674-2742103, 2741747|
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) FAQ
1) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
2) How to register for KIITEE Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile)?
Candidates can apply through online mode.
3) How can I register through online mode?
- Candidates can apply online .
- Visit KIIT home page and click on “Admissions” link in the main navigation bar. From the drop-down, choose “BCA. Then click on admission procedure. In that page click on “Apply (Through KIITEE BCA” link.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE BCA” link on the home page.
From the above page, candidates can apply in two different ways:
Option 1: Click on the “Option 1: Click Here to fill-up application form and pay application fee online” link on the page and complete all formalities online.
Option 2: Download application form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” and do the following:
- Take a print out of the downloaded form. Please take a clear laser printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Fill it up according to the instructions given above.
- Mention the name and address on the reverse of the pay order/demand draft.
- Mail the completed form along with the demand draft to address mentioned above.
4) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
5) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
12) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) Program?
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.
14) I have completed 10+2. What are the courses that I can do in Interior Design?
KIIT is offering Bachelor’s degree in Fashion and Textile. The duration of Fashion and Textile is 4 years. The eligibility for the both courses is a pass in 10+2 exam or any equivalent qualification.
15) Is it necessary to have 10+2 studies in science stream for doing Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) Course?
Not at all. The Candidate from any stream of 10+2/higher secondary education can do the Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) Course.
16) What is the aptitude test based on? Is it difficult to qualify?
KIIT Aptitude test is based on basic Mathematical Ability,Analytical & Logical Ability,Verbal Ability ,General Knowledge. With a bit of effort it could be qualified. The test measures observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability of the aspirant. The candidate's knowledge of English will also be assessed.
17) For how long is the KIITEE Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile) score valid?
The KIITEE Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile) score is valid for just one year.
18) What is the annual fee structure for 'Indian' students for Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile))?
The annual fee structure for Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile) 4 Years (8 semesters) Rs. 80,000/-.
19) Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
20) What are the documents I need to carry at the time of counselling?
List of documents required to be carried at counselling centre:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for PG Aspirants)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate of Reservation Criteria (for reserved category students)
- School/College Leaving Certificate conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10, 000 (Non Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
21) Can I depute someone as a nominee for counselling if I am not able to travel/ come down?
Yes, the authorised representative must carry the proper authorisation, fees and all the original documents required for admission.
22) Can I get a loan for study?
Yes,Joining KIIT ensures a high quality placement in future. Therefore Nationalized/Private Banks are coming forward to finance for all types of educational expenses of KIIT students including college fees, boarding charge, hostel messing charge and any other ancillary study expenses like purchase of computer, study materials etc. without any security.
23) Is there any provision for reservation of seats in KIITEE ?
Yes, the allocation of reserved seats is as follows:
Scheduled Caste (SC
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Physically Challenged (PC)
24) Do all students get hostel facilities?
Yes,There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. About 30% of the hostel rooms are air conditioned. All the hostels have attached canteens serving good quality Indian and Continental foods. A dedicated international hostel accommodates foreign students. Each hostel has 24-hour reading room and facility for indoor and outdoor games.
25) What about Placement facilities in KIIT School of Fashion Technology (KSFT) (KIIT University)?
KSFT has a very active training & placement cell looking after mentoring of students and enabling them to plan for their future career. A team consisting of a full time coordinator, faculties, student representatives drive this vibrant cell. This team provides exposure to the students on wide array of jobs available in the sector of Biotechnology and allied areas in industries, institutions and organizations in India and abroad
On campus and off campus respective companies conduct interviews for selected candidates. Several leading Biotech Companies, pharmaceutical companies, bioinformatics firms, bioprocess corporations, Food & Beverages industries, clinical research etc are some of the fields where students are selected according to their interest and abilities. Students are regularly informed of any on or off campus interview by email so that students can willingly apply for desired jobs.
26) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.