How to Prepare
KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) 2016 Question Paper Format
KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) 2016
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology university will conduct an entrance examination which is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination-KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years). The examination is abbreviated as KIITEE and will be held in online mode.
KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) 2016 Conducting Body
KIIT started as a modest vocational education institute in 1992 in rented premises in Bhubaneswar. By 1997 (considered as the base year) it commenced graduate programmes in Engineering and postgraduate programmes in Computer Applications and Management. The excellent academic ambiance, quality faculty, adherence to strict academic rigor and the plethora of other academic activities led to a grant of university status to the institute by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in the year 2004 just within six years (1997-2004) of its inception.
KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) Contact Details
|Address||Director Admissions Admission Cell (Koel Campus), KIIT University, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024 Odisha, India.|
|Phone no||0674-2742103, 2741747|
KIITEE Integrated Master of Mass Communication (5 years) FAQ
1) How can I register through online mode?
- Candidates can apply online .
- Visit KIIT home page and click on “Admissions” link in the main navigation bar. From the drop-down, choose “Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication. Then click on admission procedure. In that page click on “Apply (Through KIITEE Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication)” link.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication” link on the home page.
From the above page, candidates can apply in two different ways:
Option 1: Click on the “Option 1: Click Here to fill-up application form and pay application fee online” link on the page and complete all formalities online.
Option 2: Download application form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” and do the following:
- Take a print out of the downloaded form. Please take a clear laser printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Fill it up according to the instructions given above.
- Mention the name and address on the reverse of the pay order/demand draft.
- Mail the completed form along with the demand draft to address mentioned above.
2) How to register for KIITEE Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication?
Candidates can apply through online mode.
3) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
4) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
5) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
12) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for KIITEE Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication Program?
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with 50%marks in aggregate.
14) My board doesn't give aggregate marks for 12th exam. What marks should I enter?
Students should calculate the aggregate marks (or its equivalent) and attach a note explaining the method used by them to calculate the aggregate.
15) Is there an age limit for the course?
Should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
16) I passed 12th exam in 2016. Am I eligible to appear for KIITEE-2017?
As advertised, you are eligible to Apply for KIITEE .
17) How am I Eligible for admission to Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication programmes after 12th?
The Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication programmes are 5-year programme after 12th. There is no intermediate degree awarded.
18) For how long is the KIITEE Master of Mass(Integrated)Communication score valid?
The KIITEE Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication score is valid for just one year.
19) What is the cut-off mark in KIITEE Entrance test?
The cut off mark in KIITEE Entrance test will be decided after completion of the test by the school.
20) Can I get a loan for study?
Yes,Joining KIIT ensures a high quality placement in future. Therefore Nationalized/Private Banks are coming forward to finance for all types of educational expenses of KIIT students including college fees, boarding charge, hostel messing charge and any other ancillary study expenses like purchase of computer, study materials etc. without any security.
21) What is the course fee for the Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication programme ?
Total course fee is Rs. 80,000/-( In addition to the fees mentioned above, Rs.75,000/- is to be paid ( one time) at the time of admission towards counselling, Registration, Admission Kit, Laptop & Blazer)).
22) Is hostel mandatory for the Master of Mass( Integrated)Communication programme in KSFT?
Yes, it is a fully residential course.
23) Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
24) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
25) Can I depute someone as a nominee for counselling if I am not able to travel/ come down?
Yes, the authorised representative must carry the proper authorisation, fees and all the original documents required for admission.
26) What are the documents I need to carry at the time of counselling?
List of documents required to be carried at counselling centre:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for PG Aspirants)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate of Reservation Criteria (for reserved category students)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10, 000 (Non Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
27) Which resources are available in your library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.