How to Prepare
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2016 Question Paper Format
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2016
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology university will conduct an entrance examination for admission to Bachelor of Film & Television Production course. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination-KIITEE (Bachelor of Film & Television Production) will be held in online mode.
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2016 Conducting Body
KIIT started as a modest vocational education institute in 1992 in rented premises in Bhubaneswar. By 1997 (considered as the base year) it commenced graduate programmes in Engineering and postgraduate programmes in Computer Applications and Management. The excellent academic ambiance, quality faculty, adherence to strict academic rigor and the plethora of other academic activities led to a grant of university status to the institute by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in the year 2004 just within six years (1997-2004) of its inception.
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ Contact Details
|Address||Director Admissions Admission Cell (Koel Campus), KIIT University, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024 Odisha, India.|
|Phone no||0674-2742103, 2741747|
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ FAQ
1) How can I register through online mode?
- Candidates can apply online .
- Visit KSFT home page and click on “Admissions” link in the main navigation bar. From the drop-down, choose “Bachelor of Film & Television Production). Then click on admission procedure. In that page click on “Apply (Through KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production))” link.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production)” link on the home page.
From the above page, candidates can apply in two different ways:
Option 1: Click on the “Option 1: Click Here to fill-up application form and pay application fee online” link on the page and complete all formalities online.
Option 2: Download application form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” and do the following:
- Take a print out of the downloaded form. Please take a clear laser printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Fill it up according to the instructions given above.
- Mention the name and address on the reverse of the pay order/demand draft.
- Mail the completed form along with the demand draft to address mentioned above.
2) How to register for KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production?
Candidates can apply through online mode.
3) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
4) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
5) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
12) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production Program?
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.
14) Is there an age limit for the course?
Should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
15) I have appeared in class XII exam from CBSE Delhi. Will I get an advantage of being from Delhi?
No, there is no advantage for having studied in Delhi.
16) Can a student from science (PCB / PCM) apply for this course?
Yes, any student who has passed his/her class 12th in any stream (humanities / commerce / science / social science, etc) is eligible to take admission in this course.
17) I appeared in class 12th exam last year but failed to clear Mathematics. Then, I appeared in the compartment exam and cleared it. Now, I have two marks sheets, can I get admission?
Yes, you can get admission in KIIT University and you will not be at any disadvantage provided result of compartment exam is declared before the admission is completed.
18) I obtained 49.99% - am I eligible?
No, you are not eligible for admissions in KIIT even if your percentage is short by .1% or one mark.
19) For how long is the KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production score valid?
The KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production score is valid for just one year.
20) What is the cut-off mark in KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production test?
The cut off mark in KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production will be decided after completion of the test by the school.
21) Which resources are available in your library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
22) What is the course fee for the Bachelor of Film & Television Production programme ?
Total course fee is Rs. 80,000/-( In addition to the fees mentioned above, Rs.75,000/- is to be paid ( one time) at the time of admission towards counselling, Registration, Admission Kit, Laptop & Blazer)).
23) Is hostel mandatory for the Bachelor of Film & Television Production programme in KSFT?
Yes, it is a fully residential course.
24) Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
25) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
26) Can I depute someone as a nominee for counselling if I am not able to travel/ come down?
Yes, the authorised representative must carry the proper authorisation, fees and all the original documents required for admission.
27) Can I get a loan for study?
Yes,joining KIIT ensures a high quality placement in future. Therefore Nationalized/Private Banks are coming forward to finance for all types of educational expenses of KIIT students including college fees, boarding charge, hostel messing charge and any other ancillary study expenses like purchase of computer, study materials etc. without any security.
28) Do all students get hostel facilities?
Yes,There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. About 30% of the hostel rooms are air conditioned. All the hostels have attached canteens serving good quality Indian and Continental foods. A dedicated international hostel accommodates foreign students. Each hostel has 24-hour reading room and facility for indoor and outdoor games.