KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) (KLUBSAT(MBA) - 2016)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers available for the engineering exam you’d be attempting. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
|Step 1||Create Login ID/Download Applicatio...|
|Step 2||Completing the Online Form /Offline...|
|Step 3||Uploading Scan Copy of Documents fo...|
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2016 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
K L University, officially the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, is a deemed university located in the Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India. KL University has announced a notification to conduct KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) for providing admissions to MBA programmes at the university. The candidates have to appear in this examination if they want to take admission in the Management course under this University. All the candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2016 Conducting Body
KL University conduct KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA). The Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities was established as a trust in the year 1980 with its official address at Museum road, Governorpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520 002 and started KL College of Engineering in the Academic year 1980-81. The trust was converted into a Society by the name Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation in the year 1996. The KL College of Engineering has attained autonomous status in the year 2006 and in February 2009, the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation Society was recognized as Deemed to be University. In short Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation is named as K L University.
KLUBSAT(MBA) Contact Details
|Address||Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Admin. Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada. A.P., India. Pincode: 520 002. Fax: 0863-2388999|
|Phone no||0866 - 2577715|
|Mode||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
1) How to register for KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) ?
Candidates can apply through either of the 2 modes:
1. Browse KLU at official web site.
2. Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form).
Browse KLU at official web site.
2) What is the KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) test fee?
- Submit the application form online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1000/-.
3) What is the last date submission of registration form?
The registration form can be submitted during the month of April.
4) When is KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) held?
KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) is normally held in the month of April.
5) My application is complete. How long before I get an admission response?
Completed files are reviewed on a bi-weekly basis. Our admission recommendations are forwarded to the Graduate School after review. An official admission offer from the Graduate School via email Should arrive within one to two weeks after review.
6) I don't have an undergraduate degree in business. Can I still apply to the MBA program?
Yes. We encourage applicants from all areas: music, art, dance, science, engineering, etc. Our students and alumni have tremendously varied backgrounds.
7) How long will it take me to complete the Working Professional MBA program?
It’s up to you. You can finish the 42 credit hour KU MBA as quickly as one and a half years or stretch it out to six or seven. Most students in the Working Professional program complete it in two and a half years.
8) What code should I use to submit my GMAT score to the KU MBA program?
Our GMAT code is 6871.
9) What’s the average GMAT score, GPA and work experience of accepted students?
We expect our students to have a GMAT score above 550, a GPA of 3.4 and at least two years of work experience. However, lower scores in one area can offset another area. The admissions committee looks at the overall application.
10) Am I required to have my GMAT score before I apply?
No, you are not required to have your test scores at the beginning of the application process. You do need to have your scores reported for a complete application.
11) What is a complete application?
A completed application means items 1-5 on the checklist have been submitted.
12) What is the duration of the test?
KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) test is of Three hours duration.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for taking KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) ?
Input qualification required for admission to the two-year full-time MBA Program is a pass in the three or four-year first-degree program in the 10+2+3/4 pattern of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
A student should have been declared passed in the previous academic year by the degree-granting university for seeking admission in the KL University in the current academic year.
Admissions shall be made either on the basis of merit rank obtained by the qualifying candidates at an Entrance Test conducted by the KL University or on the basis of CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/ICET score, subject to reservations prescribed by the University or Government policies from time to time.
14) How is the KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) designed?
The entrance exam question paper of KL University shall be of multiple choices. Subjects covered and total marks are as follows-
Number of Sections -
Reading Comprehension - 40 Questions
Data Interpretation/Data sufficiency - 50 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Questions
Logical and Critical reasoning - 40 Questions
Total Questions - 180
15) Will there be negative marking in KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) exam?
Yes,There is negative marking.
16) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
17) I am a non-degree seeking student. How do I get enrolled?
A limited number of MBA classes for non-degree seeking students are available through the Working Professional MBA program at the Edwards Campus. The application for non-degree students is available here.
18) What GPA do I need to graduate?
You will need to have a major GPA of 2.5 for all majors, except Business Administration which requires a 2.2. All other GPA's (overall, professional, KU overall, and KU professional) must be a 2.2.
19) When is KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) results out?
Results will be available on the website by the Second week of May.
20) For how long is the KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) score valid?
The KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) score is valid for just one year.
21) Is KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
22) What are the specializations offered at KLU Business School ?
KLU Business School offers following Major Specializations*:
MBA (Finance, HR & Marketing),
MBA (Health Care & Hospital Administration)
MBA (Digital Marketing)
MBA (Business Analytics) -
MBA (Banking & Financial Services)
23) How do I submit my official transcript?
Official transcripts must be mailed directly from your undergraduate institution to the Office of Graduate Studies, 213 Strong Hall, 1450 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045. You can also deliver a sealed official transcript in person to the Admissions Office in Lawrence or the Edwards Campus. Some universities (including KU) offer official, secure electronic transcripts, which should be sent from the degree-granting university directly to KU Graduate Admissions (email@example.com). In your application, upload the receipt verifying the official transcript. The receipt should list the processing date and mailing address.
24) Do you offer an online MBA degree?
We will launch the University of Kansas online MBA in the fall of 2015. Find more information about the program (https://business.ku.edu/).
25) Can I begin in the Working Professional MBA program and then transfer to the full-time MBA program?
No, this is not possible. The full-time KU MBA and the Working Professional MBA have different curriculum requirements.
26) If I’m in the Working Professional program, can I take classes at the Lawrence campus?
Usually not. Only a few elective courses for Working Professional students are offered in Lawrence.
27) How are classes scheduled in the Working Professional program?
Classes at the Edwards Campus are generally scheduled from 6 – 10 pm, Monday through Thursday. Occasionally a class will meet earlier.
28) Are there any specific prerequisite courses required for the Working Professional MBA program?
No,there not any specific prerequisite courses required for the Working Professional MBA program.
29) Do you admit international applicants to the Working Professional MBA program?
The Working Professional program is primarily for working individuals in the Kansas City area who want to accelerate their career advancement. These students primarily work during the day and take their courses in the evening. International students may fit this profile if they are on an H1 visa. International students applying from outside the Unites States are better served in the Full-Time MBA program.
30) I've been admitted but won't be able to start this term. What should I do?
Your admission offer is valid for one year, but you will need to resubmit an abbreviated application for the term in which you wish to start. The abbreviated application consists of step 1 on our checklist.
31) What is Quality Policy ?
K L University is committed to delivering Quality Education for all-round development of the Students to meet the changing requirements of Industry, Business and Society.
32) What is Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) ?
An Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the University after becoming University during the academic year 2009-10 with Prof. K. SUBBA RAO as the Director. Initially this Cell was named as Audit & Quality Control Cell (A & QC) Cell and was renamed as IQAC in October-2011. It works towards realizing the goals of Quality enhancement and sustenance.
33) What is Quality Management Principles Adopted by IQAC ?
Customer Focused / Stakeholder-focused Leadership Involvement of People Process Approach System Approach Continual improvement of overall performance For assuring Quality and ensuring progressive performance in various activities, the following mechanisms have been developed by the Cell. Developed "Quality Policy" Developed, documented and implemented "Quality Management System" Developed Metrics and Norms Developed Standard Formats for recording outcomes of various processes Developed check lists that facilitate verification and validation Designed a standard "Monthly Report Format" for reporting the outcomes of various activities implemented by the academic departments and cells. Developed a document for "Calendar of Activities" for the academic year for implementation.
34) What is Regular or periodical tasks taken up by IQAC ?
The audit is conducted every month based on the monthly reports submitted by various departments and cells. Non-Conformances are identified, reported and corrective actions are initiated. Best practices are identified and are internalized by embedding them into various processes. New practices are being adopted by attending Conferences and Workshops that are conducted on "QUALITY ASSURANCE". Coordinating with various Units of the University and acting as Nodal agency for the accreditation process. IQAC meetings are conducted periodically to review various processes and to evolve mechanisms for Quality enhancement.
35) What is Constitution of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) ?
(1) Vice-Chancellor Chair Person
(2) Director (IQA) Coordinator
(3) Registrar Member
(4) All the Principals Members
(5) All the Deans Members
(6) All the Directors Members
(7) All the Heads of the Departments Members
(8) Management Representative (ISO) Member
(9) Two Members from the Management Members Prof. P. Thrimurthy Sri Gorantla Punnaiah Chowdary
(10) One or Two Members from the Local Society Member (s)
(11) Controller of Examinations Member
(12) Libraria Member.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place