Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles



December 08, 2016 10:01 AM

Prakash Javadekar, Minister of Human Resource and Development, announced that premier institutes, i.e., Indian ...

December 07, 2016 12:16 PM

Pratichi Majumdar, a student of the Delhi University, has been struggling for the last one year to get her gold medal ...

November 30, 2016 10:01 AM

For the first time, Bangalore-based Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women conducted a paperless examination on a ...

November 29, 2016 02:15 PM

As per the directives of High Court of Bombay, the Maharashtra government has appointed an advisory committee ...

November 24, 2016 05:00 PM

At a time when law aspirants are trying hard to get a seat into the colleges for admission, there are more than 10,000 ...


It will take time to obtain transfer certificate and migration certificate. What do I do? If you are admitted to the College, you will have time of two weeks after your admission for submitting the transfer certificate and migration certificate. These documents are mandatory for completing your eligibility with the Pune University. Your University results are liable to be withheld for not submitting these documents.

How can I apply if my result is declared, but my marksheet will not be available before the last date prescribed for submitting the admission form? f your marksheet will not be available before the last date for submitting admission form, you can do the following: - Download and print your marksheet that shows all marks of all subjects in that exam. - Self-attest the printout. To do this, write 'True Copy' on the printed marksheet and sign below. The student seeking admission must sign it. - Attach this printout to the admission form, with all other documents that you must file. IMPORTANT: The College cannot admit you if you do not have the original marksheet when you appear for interview, or if your marks in the original marksheet do not match the downloaded marksheet so submitted.

Are the fees for a semester, of for the full year? The fees indicated are for the academic year.

What details do we give in the boxes for 'Faculty', 'Marks' and 'Category' on the first page of the admission form? Please leave these boxes blank. Do not fill any details in these.

Is it necessary to submit a domicile certificate if I belong to the 'Within-Maharashtra' Category? You need NOT submit a domicile certificate if -- you are applying for five-year BALLB course, and have completed Xth and XIIth in Maharashtra -- you are applying for the three-year LLB Course, and have completed Xth,