Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles

Punjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) News & FAQ


February 17, 2017 05:48 PM

Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra has postponed the MH-CET Law 2017 by a month. As per the previous ...

February 16, 2017 08:07 PM

The ordinance for admission into the Master of Law (LLM) courses offered at University Lucknow, has been scraped by the ...

February 16, 2017 09:30 AM

Principals of law colleges in Maharashtra have decided to set up facilitation centres so as to help the students ...

February 15, 2017 03:29 PM

Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU), Anantapur has released the official notification for Andhra Pradesh Law Common ...

February 10, 2017 09:17 PM

The recent order of Allahabad High Court, on February 9, 2017, has come as a great relief for the 70 law aspirants, who ...


What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges? <p>The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.</p>

Do you have spot registration on the day of exam? <p>No</p>

Could I Submission of Application Form through On line? <p>Yes</p>

If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test? <p>No, you are not allowed.</p>

What is Process of On line payment? <p>On line payment through credit card/ debit card&nbsp;through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal</p>

What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ? <p>There is no age bar</p>

Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue? <p>No</p>

Can I change my test centre? <p>No</p>

How long is the score card valid? <p>The score is valid for one year only</p>

  I do not have Affidavit for Gap period. What should I do? <p>The Affidavit for Gap period can be arranged from a local NOTARY. If you find any difficulty in making it, Contact DV&amp;CC Center In-charge.</p>

 What will happen if I do not have proper Income certificate of parents?  <p>:&nbsp;If you submit income certificate of your parents then you will be eligible for Tuition Fee Waiver Seats also. You will not be eligible or considered for&nbsp;tuition&nbsp;waiver seats at the time of seat choice&nbsp;locking if you won&rsquo;t be allowed to provide income certificate during document verification process. Get income certificate of your parents and in case you think that you would not get&nbsp;get the certificate even by Special Verification time, participate in Verification today.</p>

I do not have Main category (OBC/ SC/ ST) certificate and/ or Sub- category (AF/ FF/ HC) certificate. What should I do? <p>&nbsp;Get your certificate from the competent authority in prescribed format.</p>

Does PU round off marks in the entrance test? <p>No. For admission, fraction of marks less than the requisite percentage would not be rounded off to the advantage of the candidates, i.e. 32.9%, 39.9% and 49.9% shall not be rounded off to 33%, 40% and 50% etc.</p>

When will the results be announced? <p>After 10 working days of the test.</p>

Will the results be available online? <p>Yes, on PU website.</p>

Take Mock Test

Take Punjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) Mock Tests