How to Prepare
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017 Question Paper Format
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) conducted Aptitude Test for M.A.( English). Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into M.A.( English) Program in various disciplines offered by the School of Liberal Studies (SLS) for a Current academic year.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017 Conducting Body
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) Conducted By Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has been established by GERMI as a Private University through the State Act enacted on 4th April 2007. The University offers programs to address the need for trained human resources in the domains of Science, Technology, Management, and Humanities. It intends to broaden the opportunities for students and professionals to develop core subject knowledge which is duly complemented by leadership training interventions, thereby helping the students to make a mark in the global arena.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) Contact Details
|Address||PANDIT DEENDAYAL PETROLEUM UNIVERSITY Raisan Village, District-Gandhinagar Pincode-382 007. Gujarat, INDIA|
|Phone no||+91 79 23275060|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) FAQ
1) How to apply for PDPU ?
Candidates can apply online.
- Candidate may apply on-line on SLS(SCHOOL OF LIBERAL STUDIES) website.
2) What’s the right attitude to have before the test?
Be excited yet relaxed. Being excited means you're feeling confident of what you have studied and can't wait to get to the exam hall and mark one right option after another. During the exam, its best to be calm and composed for you to perform at your peak efficiency. A small difference in your attitude can make a big difference to your performance.
3) Where is the campus located?
4) I have made an error in filling my first name / father's / husband's first name / last name / mother's first name / date of birth. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending a letter to the competent authority, PDPU,Gandhinagar. This letter should be submitted before declaration of results and should be accompanied by SSC marksheet.
5) How do I get login credential (i.e. Application No. and Password) for logging in?
During the process of online registration you will generate your own password. After submission of registration form, system will generate Application No. Candidates are advised to keep the application no. and password confidential till the end of the process. Password is very important for participating in the Online Process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else, leading to even exclusion of genuine candidate from the online process.
6) Do I require any documents to get registered Online?
No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth-date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and SSC mark details etc.
7) What is the venue for Written and interview?
Written and interview venue is in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,Raisan Village, District-Gandhinagar ,simultaneously Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Surat, Rajkot and Indore.
8) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
9) If I forget my password that I have created during the process of registration, how to retrieve it?
To retrieve the forgotten password, system facilitates the following process: Click on Forgot Password. Candidate is required to enter details like PDPU Application No., Date of Birth and Mother's First Name as filled at the time of registration. The above data submitted by candidate will be validated with registered candidate's database. If the above entries match, only then the system will allow to create a new password.
10) When can I check & confirm my photo and signature before the admit card is generated?
On successfully registering for PDPU, you are required to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and the same is displayed on the Acknowledgement Form . Please note that full height photographs / portions cut from group photographs etc. will not be accepted and the application summarily rejected.
11) How to re-login to complete the printing application using online?
A candidate can re-login using Email id / Application Number and Date of Birth.
12) What are the eligibility criteria for PDPU M.A.(English)?
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized College/University in India.
13) Do students with a year’s gap face disadvantages?
No. All you need are the necessary documents. There is no age limit.
14) What is the duration/mode of the Course?
The duration of the course is 02 years/04 Semesters. This is full time course and classes are held Monday to Saturday (1000 hrs to 1700 hrs.
15) Whether the final year students of Bachelor degree can apply?
The students expecting their qualifying degree result by 31 st August 2017 can also apply.
16) Whether I will be eligible to apply for the programme, if I have done my graduation through correspondence?
No,you are not allowed.
17) For how long is the PDPU M.A.(English) score valid?
The PDPU M.A.(English) score is valid for just one year.
18) How many Seats are covered under the PDPU M.A.(English) Entrance test ?
20 seats are filled up every year in the First year of M.A.(Political Science)Course.
19) What is the policy of the University on reservation for SCs, STs, ?
Statutory Reservation: For candidate from Indian States & UT’s:
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15 %
- Physically challenged will be provided 3% reservation in each category.
20) Is there any Hostel facility?
Yes,Limited hostel facilities at the campus are available for girls/boys according to the merit. Students will be notified about the Hostel Fees at the time of admissions.
21) What is the annual fee structure for 'Indian' students for M.A.(English)?
The annual fee structure for M.A.(English):-
- FIRST SEMESTER :
- Total Fees :-47700/-
- SECOND SEMESTER:
- Total Fees 32700/-
- THIRD SEMESTER:
- Total Fees 38700/-
- FOURTH SEMESTER :
- Total Fees 39200/-
22) Can I get a loan for study?
Education loan facility will be available to the eligible students from the leading banksat preferred rate of interest to the students of School of Liberal Studies at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. The students are required to provide supporting documentation as required by the bank.
23) Is the University recognized by the Government?
PDPU has also been awarded Scientific & Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) recognition by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The university has four schools, located on the same campus.
24) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
School of Liberal Studies(PDPU)Covered under this examination.
25) Is medical care available in campus?
First Aid is available on the campus. A doctor visits regularly on daily basis. Ambulance is available on 24x7 modes. PDPU has tie-ups with all major hospitals around Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad.
26) Can the payment deadlines be extended?
No. However in case of certain extraordinary circumstances faced by you, a request can be made to the competent authority under the guidance of the Admissions Office. The authority may take a suitable action on this.