All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) (AILET - 2017)
Jan 09, 2017
May 07, 2017
May 22, 2017
How to Prepare for AILET 2017
Preparation Tips for AILET:
AILET is a reputed law exam in India and it is highly sought after among the aspirants of 5 year Law courses. So it is very important to have clear approach while preparing for the exam. A student aiming for the one best law schools in India (NLU-D in this case) must have a strategy in his/her mind right from the beginning of his/her preparation and should focus highly on practicing from diverse sources. Last but not the least, they should keep themselves updated of all current affairs happening around the the World all through his preparation journey.
- The trick is to understand that not all subjects are equally important. An efficient preparation of English will also prepare you for Critical Reasoning (this section of CLAT paper was solely comprised of Critical Reasoning type questions), as well as Legal Reasoning, in addition to English. Also, preparation of Mathematics will also prepare you for Analytical Reasoning (Puzzles, coding-decoding etc) as skills require to master both these subjects are largely similar. The strategy should be to devote the maximum amount of time in mastering subjects with compound effect (i.e. Mathematics and English). Do lot of practice in GK as well. The inclusion of subjects like Static General Knowledge and Legal General Knowledge has generally been criticized, and it is a usual consensus that even more importance must be given to subjects like Logic and Legal Reasoning. Remember that 75 GK (along with Legal GK) questions are there and anyone having command over GK can not only score with ease but also with less time.
- Another strategy for quickly improving scores is by solving as many Mocks as possible, and more importantly, giving enough time to yourself for analyzing these Mocks.
- Read daily newspaper for Current affairs and general awareness.
- Consistently practice model papers for reasoning questions.
- Prepare a time table and allot time to subjects on the basis of priority and knowledge level.
- Plan Time Management for the success of AILET entrance exam as allotted time is less compared to other Law Entrance Tests.
Suggested Materials for Preparation for all sections
- Logical Reasoning – Any good Author
- Pratiyogita Darpan and Competition Success Review for GK and English
- Legal Reasoning- Books from Pearson or Arihant publications.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place