Feb 29, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
How to Prepare for AP LAWCET 2016
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers .You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
AP LAWCET 2016 Important Instructions
1. Candidates who wish to apply for AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2. Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3. After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY 4.Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below:-
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree - Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree.
- Date of Birth - Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate. - Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) - The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) - The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) - The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) - The Certificate issued by competent authority.
5. Other Information required for filling Online Application :-
- Recent passport size digital color photograph(size< 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2016 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
6. It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
7. You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam starts.
AP LAWCET FAQ
1) Why have you gone for On line Application Form submission this year?
On line Application Form has many advantages. Completing an On line Application Form is easy and fast compared to the Printed Application Form and ICR/OMR sheet. The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student such as standing in endless queues at Post Offices/ Banks / e-Seva / CSC to purchase Printed Application forms, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the Regional Centers / LAWCET office. In addition to this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily. The objective is to gradually make LAWCET a paper-free similar to AIEEE, GATE with an objective to “SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT”.
2) How should I submit the Application form?
For APLAWCET 2015, Application form should be submitted ONLY through ONLINE mode. Please visit the APLAWCET -2015 website www.aplawcet.org for more details.
3) How do I apply ONLINE?
Visit the APLAWCET website www.aplawcet.org and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “APPLY ONLINE” field. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about APLAWCET-2015.
4) What are the mandatory details for filling in the Online Application Form?
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep ready with the following details to fill in the appropriate fields. S.No. DETAILS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE REFFERRED 1. AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva Center Transaction Id. (If payment is being made through AP Online Center) Credit or Debit card details. (If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking) Receipt from AP Online Center Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking 2. Qualifying Examination Appeared or Passed and Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination 3. Date of Birth Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate 4. Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate SSC or Equivalent Certificate 5. Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local) The Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority 6. Income of Parent(Income less than Rs.1.0 lakh, Rs.1.0 lakh to Rs.2.0 lakhs, more than Rs.2.0 lakhs) The Income Certificate issued
5) What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. The locations of AP Online Centers are given in the LAWCET website.
6) How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the online application form?
On successful submission of the online application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number. Further, your “Filled in Online Application form” containing all the details uploaded from database and typed by you along with Registration number and Barcode will be displayed instantly.
7) What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.
8) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (size < 30KB) and Signature (size < 15KB) as and when prompted by the system.
9) How much is the Application and Registration fee for LAWCET 2015 examination?
Application and Registration fee to appear for APLAWCET 2015 examination is: Rs.350/- Application and Registration fee to appear for APPGLCET 2015 examination is: Rs.500/-
10) If I choose the Payment Gateway option, how do I submit the ONLINE Application form?
Before selecting the Debit / Credit card / Net Banking payment mode for Application and Registration fee, the candidate has to be ready with the required mandatory details. After payment, the ONLINE Application form will appear. Fill in all the mandatory details, read the declaration and SUBMIT.
11) Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary
12) After completing the ONLINE application process and generating printable Application form, will I be able to login again to change my application data?
No, after completing all the steps up to “Filled in Application Form” generation in ONLINE application process, you can only take print of the application form and cannot modify the data.