May 17, 2016
May 25, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 20, 2016
How to Prepare for AUAT BBA+MBA 2016
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers . You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
AUAT BBA+MBA 2016 Important Instructions
Candidates are instructed to visit the Website of Aliah University (http://www.aliah.ac.in) and (http://www.aliahadmission. com) .
- Fill-up the Name, choice of centre, choice of programme ,date of birth, year of passing and percentage of marks very carefully. If a candidate is appearing in the H.S/qualifying examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks. Enter the year and percentage of marks of 10th class only. Similarly, if a candidate appearing in the graduation examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks of graduation. Enter the year and percentage of marks of Part - I and Part - II , and aggregate Marks.
- Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
- For Choice of Centre: Proper selection of centres to be made.
- For Choice of Programme: Please Give the code number for your desired subject only.
- You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
- Options given in the Application cannot, in general, be changed at later stage.
- The cost of the application is non-refundable.
- Select the choice of codes for programmes for which you intend to appear at AUAT-2016.
- Select the centers in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT-2016 will be taken by the authority.
- Request for change of Test Centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates are cautioned against falling prey to any assurance/offer by any individual/agency for all sorts of Admission to Aliah University. N.B. No donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any course offered by the University.
AUAT BBA+MBA FAQ
1) Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA is conducted by whom?
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) is an Admission Test conducted by Aliah University (AUAT)- 5-Year integrated MBA for getting admission in various undergraduate and post graduate programmes. Aliah University is located in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal.
2) Is the university Integrated in MBA Programme recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
Two hundred twenty-nine-year-old educational and cultural institution, Calcutta Madrasah, popularly known as Madrasahe
Aliah, has been upgraded to Calcutta Madrasah College and then Aliah University by virtue of Aliah University Act XXVII of 2007 passed by West Bengal State Legislative Assembly and declared as a minority institution vide G.O. No. 1465 –MD /07 dated 12-10-2007 and approved by UGC. This is the first educational institution set up in India in 1780 by Warren Hastings, the then Governor General of East India Company.
3) What are the specializations offered at AUAT ?
AUAT offers 5-year Integrated MBA in the following specialisations:
- Hospital Management
- Retail Management
- Financial Mangement
4) How can I register for Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA examination?
- You need to get the application form online and register yourself for Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA. You must check the Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA important dates.
- You can register for the test till last week of May (without late fee). The form will be generated online only after AUAT Login ID and Password will be allotted to you. While registering for the test, you are also required to pay an application fee.
5) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
AUAT Registration Fee has two criteria:-
For Males - Rs. 500
For Females – Rs. 300
6) What will be the medium of examination?
Medium of examination is English.
7) What are the various Eligibility Norms of the Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA Program?
Candidates applying for AUAT in 5-year integrated courses should have either completed or should be appearing in 2017 in any one of the following qualifying examinations.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (WBCHSE), West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME), Central Board of Secondary Education (New Delhi) (CBSE), Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC), etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- General Certificate of Education (GEC) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 system.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) with a minimum of five subjects or H.S. Examination conducted by W.B. Council of Rabindra Open Schooling.
- 3 or 4-year Diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
8) Which modes the payment can be done?
- The application fee can be paid through the online payment mode (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking), Demand Draft (DD). Make sure you have the Card details or Demand Draft ready before starting the application process.
- If you want to pay through Demand Draft, please purchase the Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, Aliah University” payable at Kolkata. Submission of confirmation sheet along with documents is mandatory for all. You may submit it by post/in person to University office address ie. The Chairman, AUAT-2014, Aliah University, DN-18, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata-91.
9) What is the mode of conduction of AUAT (MBA) Exam?
Offline or Pen & Paper based exam.
10) Whom do I contact for AUAT Test details?
New Town Campus
II A/27, New Town,
Kolkata-700 156, India
Phone no. 91-33-2706-4042
11) Will the results be available online?
Yes, on Aliah University website.
12) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of JUNE.
13) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at 27 cities. The list of AUAT test centres can be obtained in the exam pattern section.
14) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. You will not be eligible for the refund.
15) Can I change my test centre?
No, you cannot change the test centre once picked.
16) What will be the exam structure of AUAT Integrated MBA ?
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA Exam Pattern:-
Part – A (25 Marks) on:-
- Islamic Studies
- General Knowledge (in the ratio of approximately 2:2:1).
Part-B (75 Marks) on:-
- Concept of English in Language and literature
- Basic and Business Mathematics
- Elements of Statistics and Elementary Knowledge
17) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 01st July 2017.
18) Will there be any negative marking?
No, there is no negative marking.
19) What are the reservation policies of AUAT?
% of Reservation
Physically Challenged (PC) Candidates
Candidates from outside West Bengal
Candidates from foreign Countries
Limited number of seats
Candidates shortlisted through WBJEE/JEE (Main)
20) Is AUAT Integrated MBA Admission Test result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
21) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the last week of MAY (onwards). You will have to log onto the AUAT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
22) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Test date
- Test City & Centre address
- User ID / Registration Number
- PWD/DA status
23) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No, you cannot make a spot registration on the day of exam
24) Could I Submission of Application Form through On line?
Yes, you can submit the Application Form online.
25) When are AUAT Integrated MBA Results Out?
Results will be available on the website 1 week after taking the test.
26) What is the fee structure for the programs at AUAT Integrated MBA?
Annual fee is Rs.13450.
27) When will I get the Score card?
You will receive the score card after the one week of the test.
28) Do all students get hostel facilities?
The hostel is located at:
17, Haji Md. Mohsin Square,
Sixty percent of its berths are reserved for the accommodation of Aliah University students studying in Islamic Theology and Mumtazul Muhaddethin (M.M.). Students are admitted in the hostel strictly on merit basis and on production of documentary evidence of their permanent residence.
29) For how long is the AUAT Integrated MBA score valid?
The AUAT Integrated MBA score is valid for just one year.