May 01, 2017
Jul 30, 2017
Aug 06, 2017
Aug 28, 2017
How to Prepare for GMAT 2017
Determine When You Plan to Attend a Graduate Business Program:-
Gather information about your target programs. Check the admissions deadlines and GMAT requirements for the schools you wish to apply to.Download the free GMATPrep® software.
Opt-in to GMASS to help schools find you.
Register for the GMAT Exam and Develop a Study Plan:-
- Familiarize yourself with the test structure and overview, format and question types.
- Be mindful of school application deadlines when you register. The further in advance you register, the greater your choice of available dates for taking the GMAT exam.
Establish Your Skills Baseline by Taking a Practice Exam:-
- Design a study plan that works with your lifestyle and results in you becoming comfortable with the test questions, timing, and pace.
- Consider simulating the actual GMAT testing environment by using a timer and by eliminating water, snacks, music, and technology during your practice tests.
- Review your progress and plan to work on your weak areas.
- Visit the mba.com store for additional study materials based on your needs.
Practice, practice, practice!
Assess Your Progress and Continue Studying:-
- Take your second GMATPrep practice test.
- How was the pacing?
- Did you improve your weak areas and maintain your strengths? Use these results to further direct your studies.
Plan for Your Test Day:-
- Take a tour of a test center to know what to expect on the day of your exam.
- Make sure you understand what to bring and what not to bring to the test center (including proper identification).
- Get a good night’s rest. You’ve planned, you’ve prepared, you’re ready!