Jul 01, 2017
Dec 21, 2017
Jan 02, 2018
How to Prepare for IBSAT 2017
- Try and finish all the topics in the next two months. Thereafter, do not touch new topics or comfortable areas. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also learn to reject a non-familiar question in less than 10 seconds.
- Focus on basic grammar rules that you learnt during your school days. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy while preparing for verbal sections because most competitive exams have similar syllabus. Do a lot of reading from various sources.
- Finally, practicing past years' question papers as well as taking Mock Tests is perhaps the best source for preparation. It provides an opportunity to plug the loopholes in the preparation of entrance exam.
IBSAT2017 mock test papers will be available on official website (www.ibsindia.org) from September 2017 onwards.
IBSAT Exam Practice FAQ
1) How can a candidate access Mock Tests?
Mock Tests will be provided for the candidates to familiarize with IBSAT 2017 test. These mock tests will be available on ibsindia.org from September 2017 onwards.