Oct 10, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
Apr 21, 2016
May 15, 2016
How to Prepare for KIITEE B.Sc Nursing 2016
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers of MBBS Exams. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right.
KIITEE B.Sc Nursing 2016 Important Instructions
KIITEE B.Sc Nursing FAQ
1) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
2) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only.
- It will not be available in hard copy.
- Candidates have to apply online at official website.
- or they can download it from the website.
3) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
4) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
5) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
6) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
7) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
12) When shall I receive the KIITEE B.Sc Nursing admit card?
You can download admit card from Second week of April. You must not mutilate the admit card nor make any change therein.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for taking KIITEE B.Sc Nursing ?
Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English.(PCBE) with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
14) What about the duration of B.Sc(Nursing) course?
Duration of course is four years .
15) I passed 12th exam in 2016. Am I eligible to appear for KIITEE B.Sc Nursing?
As advertised, you are eligible to Apply for KIITEE B.Sc Nursing .
16) May I use calculator in the examination?
No, use of calculator, mobile phone or any other electronics devices is strictly prohibited. All the rough work should be done on the rough paper provided to student during examination.
17) What is the age limit for a student who wishes to apply for the B.Sc Nursing in KITT University ?
The Lower age should be 17 years as on 31st December & upper age limit should be maximum 35 years as on 31st December.
18) If the person’s XII th result is awaited can he/she go for B.Sc Nursing course?
No, to apply in KITT University, the candidate must have his 10 and 12 board results. The candidate will not be allowed to fill the form if the result is still awaited.
19) Is it necessary to fulfill both 10th marks and 12th marks criteria for taking admission?
Yes, marks sheet of 10th and 12th both are required.
20) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
21) For how long is the KIITEE B.Sc.Nursing score valid?
The KIITEE B.Sc.Nursing score is valid for just one year.
22) Is KIITEE B.Sc.Nursing result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
23) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
24) Is there any provision for reservation of seats in KIITEE ?
Yes, the allocation of reserved seats is as follows:
Reservation Category / Reserved Seats
- Scheduled Caste (SC) :- 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) :- 7.5%
- Physically Challenged (PC) :- 3%.
25) May I know about the hostel accommodation and the facilities available in the campus?
There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. About 30% of the hostel rooms are air conditioned. All the hostels have attached canteens serving good quality Indian and Continental foods. A dedicated international hostel accommodates foreign students. Each hostel has 24-hour reading room and facility for indoor and outdoor games.
26) Is there any transport facility provided?
KIIT has its qwn fleet of buses to cater to the transportation needs of its students,staff members and visiting guests.These buses serve as the link between the campus and the city.
27) Can one withdraw his/her admission after payment of the commitment fee? In such a case will his/her commitment fee be refunded?
Yes. One can withdraw his/her admission after one pays the commitment fee. His/her commitment fee will be returned as per the norms of the University.
28) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
29) Can parents attend the counselling instead of the candidate?
For B.Sc Nursing Programme, it is mandatory that the candidate attends the counselling. However, if the candidate is unable to attend due to some genuine reason, we can permit parents to represent the candidate. In such a case, the candidate should give an authorization letter in favour of his/her parents. The decision taken by the parents is final and binding.
30) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.