Jan 02, 2017
Mar 26, 2017
Apr 16, 2017
Jun 10, 2017
How to Prepare for NATA 2017
Since it is an Architecture exam you need to be creative and artistic. Learn and practice how to sketch a 3D picture on a 2D medium.
An Architect should explore and try to learn from everything. You never know where you can find a beautiful building and at times even an ugly building can be an inspiration. Learn not to make the mistakes that architect made.
If you follow the above rules, road to success is clear for you.
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Solve Previous years Papers
Solving previous years papers will provide you the idea of not only the type of questions but also the level of difficulty. This will also give you opportunity to practice a lot.
Get it checked
Seeking help from knowledgeable persons is not a bad idea. Unless someone shows you your weak areas by pointing out the mistakes, practicing will only make you perfect in doing wrong things.
NATA 2017 Do's and Dont's
- Read the online instructions carefully before filling-in of the Application Form online.
- Specify all personal information, address and date of birth correctly.
- Remember your application number, security question/ answer and password.
- Choose the examination zones correctly.
- Upload colour photograph, LTI and signature with specified size only.
- Retain a copy of the Confirmation Page.
- Enter the examination hall only with your Admit Card, one photograph and blue/black ball point pens.
- For drawings, use own pencils and coloured pencils.
- Submit the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator after completion of each session of Examination.
- Write the Question Booklet No. in specified places on both the OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet.
- Don’t divulge your application number, security question/answer and password to anybody.
- Don’t give wrong/unused mobile number and e-mail id during form fill up.
- Don’t send poorly scanned photograph and thumb impression.
- Don't sign in capital letters, sign your full signature and upload as per specifications.
- Don’t claim any credentials for which supporting documents are not available.
- Don't send duly filled in Confirmation Page or any document through post.
- Don’t spoil the hard copy of your downloaded admit card.
- For drawings, use of crayons, water and oil paints prohibited.
- Don't bring Mobile Phone, Calculator or any other electronic gadget inside the Examination Hall.