Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
How to Prepare for Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers .You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 Important Instructions
- The candidates be admitted strictly in accordance with the Regulations/Rules contained in latest University Calendars/guidelines/any other Instructions which have been issued/may be issued by the University, from time to time, for the respective Courses/examinations and in order of merit.
- The instructions given in this circular should in particular be adhered to while making admission for the session 2015-16. The list of all such candidates selected for admission/waiting list be displayed on the Notice Board of the respective College.
- The admission forms should have separate columns for Father’s and Mother’s names. The name of mother and father should be mentioned in all records. However, in case some students do not wish to declare the name of both the parents (either of mother or father) they may not be insisted upon and no one be denied admission on this ground.
- Where the number of the seats are fixed, the total number of students admitted to a particular class must not exceed the number of seats sanctioned by the University.
- The admission be made according to the schedule of dates approved by the University and circulated by the Deputy Registrar (Colleges) from time to time. When an admission notice is given in the Newspapers by the respective college, it should be clearly mentioned that the candidates coming from other Universities/Boards/Councils/Bodies must bring with them, qualifying examination Certificate at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate be submitted latest by 30th of September in the University Office. These certificates be verified from the Result Gazette. If Gazette is not available student should submit an affidavit to the effect that if the documents are not found correct his/her admission to the course will liable to be canceled.
- For admission, fraction of marks less than the requisite percentage would not be rounded off to the advantage of the candidates, i.e. 32.9%, 39.9% and 49.9% shall not be rounded off to 33%, 40% and 50% etc.
- Permission of the Vice-chancellor is necessary for admission after the expiry of the last date. However, the candidates be admitted provisionally at their own risk and responsibility subject to approval of the late admission by the Vice-Chancellor and conveyed to College/Deptt. by the University.
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB FAQ
1) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
You can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
2) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
3) Could I Submission of Application Form through On line?
4) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
5) What is Process of On line payment?
On line payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal
6) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no age bar
7) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
8) Can I change my test centre?
9) How long is the score card valid?
The score is valid for one year only
10) I do not have Affidavit for Gap period. What should I do?
The Affidavit for Gap period can be arranged from a local NOTARY. If you find any difficulty in making it, Contact DV&CC Center In-charge.
11) I do not have Main category (OBC/ SC/ ST) certificate and/ or Sub- category (AF/ FF/ HC) certificate. What should I do?
Get your certificate from the competent authority in prescribed format.
12) Does PU round off marks in the entrance test?
No. For admission, fraction of marks less than the requisite percentage would not be rounded off to the advantage of the candidates, i.e. 32.9%, 39.9% and 49.9% shall not be rounded off to 33%, 40% and 50% etc.
13) When will the results be announced?
After 10 working days of the test.
14) Will the results be available online?
Yes, on PU website.