How to Prepare
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 Question Paper Format
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016
The Panjab University B.A./B. Com. LLB entrance tests conducted for admissions into LL.B (3 year course). It is one of the most popular law programme offered by the law colleges affiliated by the universities in North India.
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 Conducting Body
Panjab University, Chandigarh was established in the year 1882 and shifted to Chandigarh in 1956. Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015. Panjab University, 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015. It Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters. It Ranked 39th by the Times Higher Education among BRICS & Emerging Economies. Panjab University University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres (2.2 km2) in sectors 14 and 25 of the city of Chandigarh.
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB Contact Details
|Address||Dean Student Welfare Office Student Center Building, Sector 14, Panjab University, Chandigarh .|
|Phone no||+91 8283806486, 0172-2541596|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB FAQ
1) Can I apply for registration online?
The University of the Panjab has recently been started the facility of online submission of registration form. Check here to submit registration form online.
2) When was University of the Punjab established?
14 October 1882.
3) How much fee I have to deposit?
Please follow link ‘Home-> Fee Details and Important Dates’ for getting your fee details.
4) My Fee slip is not generating. What should I do?
There can be 2 cases:
- If you are college student, your fee slip will not be generated.
- If you are correspondence or USOL (University School of Open Learning) student, then also your fee slip will not be generated.
5) I am a USOL/Department/College student then why I should select ‘Student Type’ as private?
A Reappear/deficient/Additional/Improvement exam is always given as Private Student.
6) I have lost my username and password?
Please follow the link ‘Home-> Forgot Password’ to recover your username and password. You will receive it on your mobile & email id. If you also have forgotten your ApplicationNo./Username , you may find it on your fee slip.
7) I am not able to deposit fee in Bank as they said ‘your record not found’?
Download Post Office challan and submit your fees in Post Office.
8) Whether I have to submit hard copy of my examination form?
Yes, if you are a College/USOL/University Department student then you have to submit your hard copy in your concerned department. If you are private student then you have to to submit the PRINTOUT of the examination form (Private Candidates) duly attested by class A gazzeted officer along with copy of the BANK SLIP either by Hand or by Post before the Last Date to Admin Block Basement, Sector-14, Panjab University.
9) I am unable to download my Admit Card.
If you are a private/USOL student then login into your account with your username and password, and download your admit card. College or University Department students, get your admit card from your College or University Department.
10) I have already submitted my fees but it is not confirmed/updated on website yet?
If your fee has not been confirmed even after 48 hours of fee submission then either send fee slip scan copy at our E-mail Id mentioned in contact details or visit Computer Unit, Aruna Ranjit Hall, PU.
11) I am not able to upload my Photo & Signature?
Reduce size of your Photo & Signature upto less than 100KB, then try again to upload.
12) I have downloaded my Rollno. But its not showing Rollno. And Center?
Either you didn’t have submitted hard copy(print out) of your form in form cell or there would be some discrepancy related to your form which you can see on your rollno. Please visit Examination Branch, Admin Block, PU and meet your concerned dealing(name is mentioned on your rollno).
13) What is the eligibility criteria for Panjab University -3 Year. LLB?
The Entrance Test for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) shall be open to all such candidates who possess the qualifications as mentioned below:
- Those candidates who have passed / appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of the Panjab University with at least 45% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates).
- A Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of any other University recognized as equivalent to the corresponding degree of the Panjab University with at least 45% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates).
- Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the Panjab University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate, through Modern Indian Languages (Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi / Gurumukhi script) and /or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic), the aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates) shall be calculated by taking into account the percentage of aggregate marks that he /she had secured at the language examination, excluding the marks for the additional optional paper English and the elective subject taken together .
- Master’s Degree in any subject from the Panjab University.
- A Master’s degree from any other university recognized as equivalent to the corresponding post-graduate degree of the Panjab University.
Note: The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/post graduation through open universities system directly without having any basic qualifications for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in LL.B. Course.
14) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
15) Am I eligible with 44.99 % in LLb? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
16) I have graduated in 2016 but I don’t have my degree certificate or provisional certificate. What document should I Upload for eligibility criteria?
Please upload a Copy of your final year marks sheet
Upload a declaration from your college Principal (or other competent authority) along with the signature and seal.
17) What items are not permitted to be brought with me inside the examination venue?
Only admit card, identification card and a pen shall be permitted to be taken by the candidate to be taken inside the examination hall. A simple wrist watch without any calculation device is permissible.
18) For how long is the Punjab university- 3 Year. LLB score valid?
The Punjab university- 3 Year. LLB score is valid for just one year.
19) Is the University of the Punjab a private or Government institution?
University of the Punjab is autonomous body and under Government of the Punjab.
20) What are the required documents for Equivalence Form?
- Original and attested photocopy of each degree/diploma obtained with English translation, if required.
- Photocopy of transcripts year-wise duly signed & stamped by the issuing authority.
- Proof of registration for the degree/diploma (a copy of admission letter etc. be provided).
- Printed/photocopy of the syllabus from the official record of the institution conferring the degree (English version only).
- Documentary evidence of completion of studies abroad, (supported by original and a photocopy of passport with visa entries, University letter etc.)
- Equivalence by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- A cop of Certificate of Registration of Pakistan Engineering Council/Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Equivalence Fee (Original Bank Challan) (Non-refundable).
21) Does the University have different standards for the various Compuses?
University of the Punjab has Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal , Gujranwala, Khanspur and jehlum campus and have the same standard .
22) What if I need to ask a question?
You can contact on given email/ Phone Numbers.
23) Is the University of the Punjab degree recognized?
Yes,the University of the Punjab degree recognized.
24) Who was the first Vice Chancellor of the University?
Sir James Broadwood Lyall.
25) Who is the current Vice Chancellor of the University?
Prof. Dr. Mujahid Kamran.
26) How many Nobel Laureates has the University produced?
3,Nobel Laureates has the University produced.
27) How many campuses does the University have?
5 campuses are there.
28) Are there any provisions for students applying in PU from out side of Lahore to have hostel facility in University of the Punjab?
Punjab University provide hostel facility to those who get admission in PU any department / institute on regular at morning time.