Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (BA LLB) (RULET - 2017)
How to Prepare
It is very important to have clear approach while preparing for the exam. One should keep themselves updated of all current affairs happening around the the World all through his preparation journey.
The trick is to understand that in BA LLB entrance test all subjects are equally important. An efficient preparation of English & Reasoning will prepare you for critical reasoning. You also need to practice legal reasoning in addition to English. Also, preparation of Mathematics. You will also prepare for Analytical Reasoning (Puzzles, coding-decoding etc.) as skills require to master both these subjects are largely similar. The strategy should be to devote the maximum amount of time in mastering subjects with compound effect.
Do a lot of practice in GK as well. The inclusion of subjects like Static General Knowledge and Legal General Knowledge has made the test quite challenging. It is a usual that more importance must be given to subjects like Analytical, Logical and Legal Reasoning. Remember that GK (along with Legal GK) questions play a good role in scoring big and anyone having command over GK can not only score with ease but also with less time. For comprehension, one should practice reading a lot.
Another strategy for quickly improving scores is by solving as many Mocks as possible, and more importantly, giving enough time to yourself for analyzing these Mocks.
1. Read daily newspaper for Current affairs and general awareness.
2. Consistently practice model papers for reasoning questions.
3. Prepare a timetable and allot time to subjects on the basis of priority and knowledge level.
4. Plan Time Management for the success of preparation.
|Step 1||Download Application Form|
|Step 2||Completing the Online Form|
|Step 3||Upload Photograph and Signature|
RULET 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
RULET 2017 News and Updates
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is conducted for admission to the five year B.A., LL.B. programmes offered by the university. Selection Process: Admission to the B.A., LL.B. programmes offered by the Rajasthan University is done strictly on the basis of merit of ...Read more
Tentative RULET 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Results Date||Jun 30, 2017|
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (BA LLB), also popularly known as RULET, is conducted by the University of Rajasthan. The University of Rajasthan has recently announced a notification of ULET application form. So those candidates are really interested to take the admission in University of Rajasthan, they can apply online through official website. RULET is the examination conducted by Rajasthan University with an aim to provide the students with quality education in Law courses who are interested to pursue these courses. Students with valid scores and who are qualified in RULET are provided admissions at University of Rajasthan along with its affiliated colleges. After clearing written examination, candidate has to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Selection is purely made on the basis of merit and performance in all three rounds.
RULET 2017 Conducting Body
On the 8th of January 1947, the University of Rajputana appeared like a little star on the educational horizon of pre-independent India. That little star, now called the University of Rajasthan is shining "like a diamond in the sky." Having acquired the status of University with Potential for Excellence, today, the University celebrates its 68th Foundation Day. Over the years the University has redefined itself keeping in mind the changing trends of the educational system. The University office was temporarily set up in the Kesargarh Fort. The then Maharaja of Jaipur State, Sawai Man Singh graciously made available to the university an extensive site of over 300 acres. About two miles from the centre of the city, the site was considered ideal for a University campus. With the Moti Doongari castle overlooking the campus on the northern side, and the Jhalana hills stretching from end to end in the east, the site possessed that wild grandeur that characterised most landmarks of Rajasthan. This is one of the best Universities in the state of Rajasthan and is accredited with A+ by NAAC of India.
RULET Contact Details
|Address||University of Rajasthan JLN Marg, Jaipur 302004 Rajasthan, India,|
1) What is RULET?
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test popularly known as RULET is a state level exam. It is conducted to provide admission to aspirants in five-year integrated B.A, L.L.B programmes in different colleges in state of Rajasthan.
2) How do I get the application form for admission?
Application Forms shall be available online Download application form from the University website http://www.uniraj.ac.in/rulet2017 from April 05, 2017 to May 11, 2017.
3) I have filled-up the Application Form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
NO CHANGE can be made after the Final Submission of the Application Form. However, if the time is still left for filling up the Online- Application Form, the applicant has to fill a Fresh/New Application Form along with the prescribed fee. In such case the new ID will be generated by the system and the fee paid for the previously filled Application form will not be refunded. Make Note that the last application form shall be treated as Final.
4) When printed copy of Application and documents to be submitted?
Downloaded application form must be duly filled and to be submitted in the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur alongwith a D.D. of Rs.2,000/- drawn in the favour of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur between 8.00 a.m. 1.00 p.m.. Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained. Forms received after 4.00 p.m. on May 11, 2017 onwards shall be rejected without any correspondence.
5) How will a candidate know if his/her registration has been accepted?
Candidate will be informed about acceptance/non-acceptance status of the registration via an e-mail, sent to the email address given during Rajasthan University registration.
6) What is the Admit card? How can candidates download it?
The Admit card is a document containing candidate registration details and photograph. Candidates can download their Admit card from the link "Download Admit Card" (to be provided later). It is mandatory to carry the Admit card along with required IDs, on the day of the test.
7) I have deposited my application fee, How can I get a receipt of the application fee deposition?
Go to State Bank Collect. Click “Payment History”. By putting your mobile no. & DOB or by your mobile no. & DU no. you can get e-receipt.
8) What is the role of acknowledgement slip?
It is a required at the time of submission of printed copy of application and documents.
9) What are the documents I have to attach with the application?
- Printed copy of application form
- copy of e-receipt
All marksheets from 10th, 12th, Graduation, etc, admit card / certificate of 10th standard as proof of DOB, SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD certificate if applicable.
10) What are the things to be brought to the exam centre by the candidate?
Candidate must bring the following things to the exam center:
- Admit Card
- Identification: Candidate should possess an original photo identification to appear for the exam. The name on the Identity proof should match with the name as entered for RULET registration. The photo identification could be a voter ID , Aadhar Card or a Passport. The identity proof should be an original, not a photocopy.
11) What are the eligibility criteria for RULET Exam ?
10+2 (XII) with atleast 50% marks (For SC/ST 45%).
* Students who are appearing in XII examination ( for session 2016-17) are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Exam.
12) Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
13) I obtained 49.99% - am I eligible (General category)?
No, 50% means strictly 50.00% or above.
14) What is the duration of these B.A.LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.
15) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
16) For how long is the RULET score valid?
The RULET score is valid for just one year.
17) What is the intake capacity of University of Rajasthan?
125 seats are filled up every year in the First year of B.a LLb Course:
Total No. of Seats :-
- Regular Seats: 0
- SFS Seats: 120
- NRI Seats:5
- Nomination Seats: 0
Total Seats: 125.
18) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
University of Rajasthan conducts RULET examination annually for the admissions of B.A LLB in the following .
- UNIVERSITY FIVE YEAR LAW COLLEGE (UFYLC)(University Campus, Jaipur).
19) Does the University have state of art infrastructure?
The college has its own separate, well- constructed, wi-fi premises equipped with all the amenities like A/C Lecture Theatre, Seminar Hall, Activity Room, updated Library, Computer labs with 24 hours Internet Facility CCTV surveillance and access to legal database like MANUPATRA.
20) Which resources are available in University of Rajasthan library?
The Central Library building is located near the main gate of the University. It has a seating capacity of about 600 students. It has collection of more than 5 lac books, bound periodicals, etc. The Library subscribes to about 80 current journals and popular magazines relating to various subjects. In addition nearly 8085 e-Journals are available for online access under UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium.
21) Is there any Hostel facility?
The University is at present running 19 Hostels, out of which 14 are in the Main Campus and rest are situated in the Constituent Colleges.
- Every Hostel has its own unique tradition. Youth festival is organised in each hostel every year. This festival leaves a memorable imprint on hostel inmates. An inter hostel Youth Festival, ' Basant ' is also organised so as to provide common competitive platform for the manifestation of cultural talents of the hostel inmates.
22) Has University of Rajasthan witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all. Ragging is a punishable offense and is strictly prohibited. Strict action is likely to be taken against a student who indulges in any act likely to offend the sensibility of other students.
23) Is the University recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
The University of Rajasthan holds the distinction of being the oldest Institution of higher learning in Rajasthan. It was established as University of Rajputana on 8 th of January, 1947 and recognised from the time of its inception under sections 2f and 12B of UGC Act.
24) What about campus placement?
We have a Placement Cell which helps in placement of students. On-campus placement activities are also organized at regular intervals. In every faculty Deans keep in regular touch with industries and employers and advise students on placement.
25) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place