How to Prepare
SAAT(B.Pharma) 2016 Question Paper Format
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT)-B.Pharma, a National level online entrance test is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University every year to select bright students from different parts of our country for the admission to B Pharma courses . The test is being conducted for different programs offered in different constituent institutes/schools of the university. SAAT the ninth edition of this entrance test will be held between 22nd - 25th April at 62 centers across 40 cities in India.
SAAT(B.Pharma) 2016 Conducting Body
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) has been declared as a deemed University, U/S 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and is located at Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha. The University is making the persistent endeavor to achieve excellence and carve a niche in the national and global education map. Some of its constituent institutes have been established for almost two decades ago and are well known for their academic excellence. The University has been re-accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with Grade ‘A’ for its overall performance. Different faculties of the university have been duly approved by the respective statutory bodies. The university offers undergraduate, post-graduate, dual degree and doctoral programs in engineering/technology, computer application, sciences, humanities & social sciences, medicine, dental, nursing, business administration, hospitality and tourism management, hospital administration, pharmacy, biotechnology, law, and agriculture.
SAAT(B.Pharma) Contact Details
|Address||Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.|
|Phone no||+91-674- 2350635, 2350791|
1) What is SAAT ?
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is conducted by Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University (SOAU), Bhubaneswar for taking admission to various under graduate and post graduate programs. SAAT is held at 72 centers across 50 cities of India.
2) How to apply for SAAT ?
Candidates can apply online.
3) What are the items that can be taken inside SAAT examination hall?
Candidates should bring their own black / blue ball pens, HB pencils for writing and blackening the circles. Books, printed papers (other than their Admit Cards), manuscripts, or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cell phones and electronic diary calculators etc, should not be taken into the examination hall.
4) When will I get my Admit Card?
- Admit card will be sent by speed post about 10 days prior to the entrance. Candidate can also download their Admit cards from the University website.
- The candidate is required to produce a valid identity proof (as mentioned in the application form and Admit Card) along with printed Admit Card.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
5) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (File size less than 30KB and .jpg file format) and Signature (File size less than 15KB and .jpg file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
6) Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary.
7) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
8) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
9) What do the candidates need to bring to the exam centre?
The candidate is required to bring following at the examination centre:-
- Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it;
- One Post Card Size Photograph affixed on the proforma and
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet. Candidates are advised not to bring any other item at the examination centres. There will not be any arrangement for safe keeping of any material at the centre.
10) What is the eligibility criteria for SAAT (B.Pharma)?
Pass or appearing at 10+2 examination with pass mark in individual subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology
11) Can students of Arts and Commerce (class XII) having Mathematics and English as their subjects apply for the B.Pharm course?
No, a student of Arts/Commerce having Mathematics and English can notapply in the B.Pharm course on the condition.
12) Can the students who have cleared their 10 + 2 level examination before 2017 also apply?
Yes students who have passed their 10 + 2 level examinations before 2017 and satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply for this course.
13) What is the age limit for a student who wishes to apply for the B.Pharma in Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University ?
There is no minimum age bar for the student to apply For the B.Pharma course at Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University .
14) What preparation must a student do for the entrance examination of B.Pharma in Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University ?
The students must be through with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology l concepts till 10 + 2 level.
15) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
16) I am applying for SAAT (B.Pharma). I am appearing in XII (Qualifying exam). My result is not yet declared. I don’t have any percentage to fill in the columns asking for percentage. What should I do?
Leave blank, if appearing / result not declared.
17) Is there any other source of information regarding the admissions other than the website?
The admission brochure will be available . However, please refer to the website regularly for updates and notifications.
18) Are there any breaks during the test?
There are no scheduled breaks in the test. However, test takers can take unscheduled breaks if they want during the test session. An unscheduled break means a break during which the test clock does not stop. If a test taker chooses to take a break, the actual time spent on the break will be deducted from the time allocated to complete the test. No extra time will be given to complete the test. During the break, the test taker must leave the testing room. Upon re-entering the testing room, the test taker must show a valid ID.
19) For how long is the SAAT(B.Pharma) score valid?
The SAAT(B.Pharma) score is valid for just one year.
20) Is SAAT(B.Pharma) result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
21) What is the fee structure for B.Pharma program at Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University ?
SAAT B.Pharma Annual Fee is 99,000/- p.a.
22) What is the Refund Rules of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University ?
The University shall refund the paid fees as per the following rules :
- If a candidate withdraws his/her admission after the counselling and before the classes starts dates (as notified to the students),the candidate will be refunded all fees paid after deducting the processing fees of ` 1,000/-.
- Any candidate withdrawing his/her admission after commencement of classes, no refund will be made.
- For refund the candidate / parent have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University along with the original University registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the candidate only is required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submit along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt fo the all the fees paid.
- The refund information given above is indicative and the University reserved the right to make changes.
23) What are the important documents need to be submitted at the time of COUNSELLING - CUM - ADMISSION?
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT ON THE DAY OF THE COUNSELLING - CUM - ADMISSION.
- Admit card of SAAT
- Rank Card of SAAT
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Bank Draft: A fee of ` 30,000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in thisBrochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
24) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
25) In this university for B.Pharma programme its recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY all the institutes and programmes are duly recognized by respective statutory bodies like National Board of Accreditation; Medical CounciI of India; Dental Council of India; Pharmacy CounciI of India; Indian Nursing Council; Odisha Nurses and Mid-wifery Council, Govt. of Odisha; AICTE;Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India; Bar Council of India; ICAR, Govt. of India; etc.
ISO 9001:2008 Certification by URS, United Kingdom in testimony to our commitment towards imparting quality research and professional education matching with aspirations of future generation.
26) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
27) Is the University NAAC accredited?
SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY is a Deemed University declared Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 (Govt. of India). Accredited by NAAC of University Grants Commission (UGC) with ‘A’ Grade with CGPA 3.35.
28) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.