University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management (UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management - 2017)
How to Prepare
- Aspirants should focus on core quant topics and theory. Try and finish all the topics in the next two months. Thereafter, do not touch new topics or comfortable areas. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart question learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give them a try only if they are not very close.
- Logical reasoning is comparatively more difficult to solve than Quant and Data Interpretation in the exam. We can expect a similar pattern in the exam 2016. Questions in LR can range from Decision Making to Verbal Logic.
- Verbal ability section usually consists of grammar, reading comprehension. There’s no different strategy for VA section. Focus on basic grammar rules that you learnt during your school days. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy while preparing for verbal sections, because most competitive exams have similar syllabus. Do lot of reading from various sources. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy for MBA exams while preparing for verbal sections, because all the exams have similar syllabus.
Finally, practicing past years' question papers as well as Mock Tests of various players are perhaps the best source for preparation. It provides opportunity to plug the loopholes in the preparation of entrance exam and one should give maximum importance to these question papers.
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management 2017 News and Updates
University of Hyderabad conducts Admission Test for MBA (M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management) programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process. Selection Procedure: - Selection of applicants for MBA in Health Care and Hospital Management ...Read more
University of Hyderabad conducts an entrance examination for the admission to MBA Health Care & Hospital Management programme. The selection and counselling procedure after the entrance test are mentioned below. Selection Procedure: - Usually, the selection procedure for MBA programme ...Read more
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management 2017
University of Hyderabad is known as UOHYD .Candidates seeking admission to M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management programmesare required to appear for University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam- M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Test.The Test is to be held at various centres in Hyderabad and other parts of India. Admission is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test.The University offers facilities for Postgraduate and Research Studies in several major areas in Sciences, (including Medical Sciences, Engineering Sciences & Technology), Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Communication and Management Studies.
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management 2017 Conducting Body
The University of Hyderabad, a premier institution of postgraduate teaching and research in the country, was established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 39 of1974) on 2nd October, 1974 as a Central University, wholly funded by the University Grants Commission. The “objects of the University” as envisaged in the Act are: “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit and by the example of its corporate life, and, in particular, to make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities and science in the educational programmes of the University and to take appropriate measures for promoting inter-disciplinary studies and research in the University.” The University’s scenic and serene campus is spread over a vast stretch of land measuring about 2,000 acres, 20 kms from the city of Hyderabad on the old Hyderabad-Bombay road. Amidst the picturesque environment of the campus, several buildings catering to the academic needs, support facilities and residential requirements of the campus community have been constructed over the years. The University also has a city campus ‘The Golden Threshold’ the residence of the late Sarojini Naidu which was bequeathed to the University by her daughter, the late Padmaja Naidu.
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Contact Details
|Address||The University of Hyderabad Prof. C. R. Rao Road, P.O. Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046, Telangana, (India).|
|Phone no||23132102, 23132103|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management FAQ
1) Where is UoH?
The University is situated in Gachibowli area on the old Hyderabad-Bombay road. It is 35 km from the Shamshabad Airport, 26km from Secunderabad Railway Station and 20 km from Hyderabad Railway Station.
2) What are the criteria for selection?
The students will have to appear for an entrance test. Those who are selected after the screening in entrance test will be called for an interview.
3) When do I apply?
Students may apply for admission anytime during the year. However, the deadline for being considered for any academic year (which generally begins in mid-July) is April 13 of that year. The decision of Admissions Committee will be intimated to the candidate by May 10.
4) How to apply, from where do I get the application?
1)Application form has to be submitted online.
2)Prospectus-cum-application form can be downloaded from the website.
3)Before applying online, applicant will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
5) What are the documents required to be submitted along with the application?
Participants should upload all scanned copy of their Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
6) Once I apply what will happen?
All the applications shall be scrutinized by an Admissions Committee of the School/Department/Centre concerned. The recommendation of the Admissions Committee is forwarded to the Vice-Chancellor for approval. Intimation of admission is sent to the selected candidates by the Office of International Affairs, University of Hyderabad.
7) What is the fee Amount & Mode of the Payment?
Application Fees: Rs.350/- in the case of General and OBC applicants and Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD (PH) applicants.
How to pay the Fees: Online (Net Banking).
- After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number; the candidate can pay the fees immediately using online link provided on the form.
- The applicant has to pay the service charges as applicable.
- The list of short listed applicants will be posted on this website as per the given schedule; no individual communication will be sent to the applicant.
8) Is programme fee refundable?
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of this university. However, in case where University denies admission, the programme fee will be refunded after deduction of registration fee through a/c payee cheque only.
9) When is UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of June. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on first week of June.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in last week of MAY (onwards). You will have to log onto the Uoh website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website .
11) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
12) What is the medium of instruction ?
English is the medium of instruction .
13) I’ve lost my admit card . What should I do now?
You won’t be allowed to proceed for the process of document verification without admit card, so download your duplicate admit card from the official web page If you find any difficulty then contact Document Verification (DV) Center & Choice Locking Center (CC) Center In-charge.
14) Who is eligible for the UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management?
- Three or four year Bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade of any University recognized by AIU/AICTE.
- Preference will be given to those who have an academic background/experience relating to health care management/administration areas.
15) What is tested in entrance test?
The entrance test is for 100 marks. The question paper has multiple choice objective questions. The students will be tested for their aptitude in Problem Solving,Health care Awareness, Verbal Ability ,General Knowledge.
16) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
17) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
18) I’m pursuing my Bachelor’s degree or any Professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA etc, am I eligible to appear for UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Entrance Exam?
Yes, You are eligible to appear for UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Entrance Exam.
Note:-you have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 60%.
19) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my graduation and 45% (in the range of 40-50%) in post-graduation. Am I eligible for UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
20) When are University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Results Out?
Results will be available on the website Second Week of June.
21) For how long is the University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management score valid?
The University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management score is valid for just one year.
22) Is University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Admission Test result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
23) What is the fee structure for the programs at University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management?
University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Course Fee: Rs. 52,120.
24) What are the courses/programmes offered by UoH?
UoH offers Post-graduate and Research courses in Mathematics and Computer/Information Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering Science and Technology, Arts and Communication, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management. For more details log on to www.uohyd.ernet.in.
25) What are the prospects for M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management?
a) organizes the MBA core courses, electives, project work, self-awareness and growth lab, organizational skills workshop, summer internships, and other relevant inputs.
b) promotes research by faculty and Ph.D. scholars.
c) organizes seminars and encourages participation in external seminars.
d) collaborates with reputable national and international institutions and industry.
e) encourages students to organize and participate in co-and extra-curricular activities.
26) What if the student needs additional academic help?
The students will have tutorials that provide academic reinforcement.
27) What medical facilities are available to students admitted?
All the prospective students are required to buy an appropriate health insurance policy before admission. It is essential that the students' health insurance policy remains valid throughout the period of the students' stay in the University. However, primary health care facility is available, free of cost, at the UoH Health Centre.
28) Who should I contact for details regarding admission?
A Candidate selected for admission is required to report to the Personal Assistant, Office Affairs of the University with the following documents, in original, along with one photocopy of each document. Certified English translation of such copies should also be submitted, if they are in a different language.
29) Is the University NAAC accredited?
- The University opted for a rigorous evaluation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission. The apex Council of NAAC awarded the top grade to the University.
- The University has gone through the re-accreditation process of the NAAC and the NAAC has awarded a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.89 on 4.0 scale at ‘A’ grade.
30) Do all students get hostel facilities?
If requested, hostel accommodation may be provided at various Men’s and Ladies Hostels of the University campus, subject to availability, as per UoH norms.
31) When do the Placements start?
Rolling Placements normally start in the second week of December every year. While a few international companies start coming in from November onwards, the final offers are made/decided only in the second week of January (Rolling Placement Start Day).
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place