University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management (UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management - 2017)
How to Prepare
- Aspirants should focus on core quant topics and theory. Try and finish all the topics in the next two months. Thereafter, do not touch new topics or comfortable areas. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart question learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give them a try only if they are not very close.
- Logical reasoning is comparatively more difficult to solve than Quant and Data Interpretation in the exam. We can expect a similar pattern in the exam 2016. Questions in LR can range from Decision Making to Verbal Logic.
- Verbal ability section usually consists of grammar, reading comprehension. There’s no different strategy for VA section. Focus on basic grammar rules that you learnt during your school days. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy while preparing for verbal sections, because most competitive exams have similar syllabus. Do lot of reading from various sources. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy for MBA exams while preparing for verbal sections, because all the exams have similar syllabus.
Finally, practicing past years' question papers as well as Mock Tests of various players are perhaps the best source for preparation. It provides opportunity to plug the loopholes in the preparation of entrance exam and one should give maximum importance to these question papers.
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management 2017 News and Updates
University of Hyderabad conducts Admission Test for MBA (M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management) programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process. Selection Procedure: - Selection of applicants for MBA in Health Care and Hospital Management ...Read more
University of Hyderabad conducts an entrance examination for the admission to MBA Health Care & Hospital Management programme. The selection and counselling procedure after the entrance test are mentioned below. Selection Procedure: - Usually, the selection procedure for MBA programme ...Read more
UOHyd-M.B.A Health Care & Hospital Management Contact Details
|Address||The University of Hyderabad Prof. C. R. Rao Road, P.O. Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046, Telangana, (India).|
|Phone no||23132102, 23132103|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place