How to Prepare
SRMJEEE B.tech-(Biotech) 2016
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) University conducts Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) to offer admissions to interested candidates in its B.Tech programs. SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) for B.Tech is common for
- SRM Group of Universities
- SRM University
- SRM University HARYANA
- SRM University ANDHRA PRADESH
Course Offered For Bio Group-
- B.Tech. (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Genetic Engineering)
SRMJEEE B.tech-(Biotech) 2016 Conducting Body
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) University conducts Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) to offer admissions to interested candidates in its B.Tech programs. Even the application form of the exam is available online. This national level engineering entrance exam will be held online.
SRMJEEE B.tech-(Biotech) Contact Details
|Address||SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603203 Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu, India.|
|Phone no||+91 522 2732193|
SRMJEEE B.tech-(Biotech) FAQ
1) Can you please guide us to do correction in our entered data?
You have to send us an -mail (email@example.com) with the details of the corrections to be done quoting your application number. We shall effect the corrections and inform you.
2) How can I check my application form status?
Yes, you can check your application form status but for the same you, ll have to enter your login ID and password.
3) What if my Hall Ticket will not be received due to incomplete application form?
SRM University will not be responsible to intimate applicants who have submitted the incomplete application form. Students are advised to be assured that all the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
4) What are the details required to check the application status of SRMJEEE B.tech-(Biotech)?
You have to enter your Login ID and password.
5) Is the SRMJEEE B.tech-(Biotech) application form can be submitted offline?
Yes, you can submitted the offline application.
6) What ID proof should be shown in the SRMEE exam hall (i.e Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving license with photo)?
If you possess a valid admit card with the photograph sent by us there is no need for any other ID proof.
7) My son has secured 66% overall in +2 examination but one mark less than 60% in PCM. Is he eligible for admission?
No, he should satisfy the eligibility criteria of a minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM / PCB for Kattankulathur campus. However, for other three campuses, the eligibility is the minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM/ PCB.
8) I am a 2015 passed out student, am I eligible for B.Tech (Biotech) admissions?
9) My son is currently doing his B.Tech 1st year in other University. can I join him in SRM from 2nd year?
Not possible, because our regulations do not have provision for such a migration.
10) Am studying HSC through NIOS, Am I eligible?
Eligible, provided you are a student of Accredited Institution of NIOS.
11) What do I need to carry inside examination hall?
You are allowed to carry only pen or pencil into the exam centre. The entry of mobile phone, cellular phones, pagers, palm tops, blue tooth device or any electronic device is strictly prohibited. You are also required to produce your Hall Ticket and ID proof at the registration desk.
12) How to Check SRMJEEEB.tech-(Biotech) exam result?
Candidates can check their SRMJEEE B.tech-(Biotech) result by visiting the official website.
13) Can the counseling date be rescheduled?
14) What is the time duration required to complete counseling?
In the normal course, the counseling may take about 6 hours.
15) Is there any facility for us to stay in the campus when we come for counseling?
No, we don't have any facility. You have to make your own arrangement. However, you can stay at the SRM Hotel (Star Category) near the campus. The contact details are: Ph: 044-27454249, 27453156 Fax : 44 - 27454250, e - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16) Should we deposit the original certificates on the day of counseling?
No need to deposit but you have to produce all original certificates for scrutiny by the University.
17) Is SRM arranging for Educational loan through banks?
SRM University plays the role of a facilitator in this aspect. A number of banks will be available in the counseling venue to process a loan application and issue on the- spot in – principle sanctioning letter.
18) Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
19) Can parents attend the counseling instead of the candidate?
Candidates must attend the counseling.
20) Can we pay the counseling fee by cash?
No. All the fees have to be paid online or by DD.
21) What about Hostel accommodation?
Hostel accommodation is available. Hostel officials will be available at the counseling venue. You can contact them for all details. Also check the contact page in our website and correspond with the officials