Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) AICEE-M.Pharm (VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) - 2017)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Schedule of studies
It is very important that you make a schedule of studies and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Focus on Concept clarity
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the concepts and formulae rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
Arm yourself with relevant Notes
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Revision of basic concepts from your school books
Make sure that you revise the basic concepts from the syllabus of these classes before starting anything new as most of the engineering exams will be for admission to undergraduate courses and so the syllabi from class XI and XII becomes the testing ground to check students.
Go to a mentor and seek guidance
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Keep piles of Sample Papers
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether, it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers available for the engineering exam you’d be attempting. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
Write Mock tests
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams. Try to build up an Entrance Exam Test Prep MCQ Question Bank
Beat the Ticking Demon
Every exam calls for answering a maximum number of questions within a stipulated time. Hence, time management is very important. It can be mastered through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right.
|Step 1||Downloaded / Purchase the Applicati...|
|Step 2||Completing the Form|
|Step 3||Payment of Fees|
VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) 2017 News and Updates
Admission to admission M.Pharm programme offered by Vinayaka Mission University (VMU) is done on the basis of VMU AICEE (M.Pharm). Selection Process: Candidates must have successfully completed their graduation as specified for the university in order to be eligible for the selection ...Read more
Tentative VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Results Date||Jul 02, 2017|
VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) 2017
Admission to various undergraduates, postgraduate and research programs offered by the University is done based on appropriate All India Level Common Entrance Examinations(CEE) conducted by the University every year. Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) is a pioneering and vibrant university offering a multi-cultural experience with an ambiance marked by the perfect harmony of living in diversity. The university is committed to offering education in the most professional manner and one that ensures enormous growth potential to the students. One of the biggest universities in India, VMU boasts of the most diversified education in terms of the number of faculties, ranging from medicine, paramedicine, engineering and technology to management - almost the entire gamut of academic disciplines.
Course Offered of M.Pharm. Degree Program:
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)
- M.Pharm. (Quality Assurance)
VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) 2017 Conducting Body
Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) formerly Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation is a higher education institution based in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. In the year 2001 the "University" status was conferred on Vinayaka Missions by The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, with the recommendations of the UGC (Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956) as an acknowledgement of its excellence, satisfaction of the highest level of academic standards and best infrastructural facilities provided to achieve preeminence in education and by virtue of this recognition Vinayaka Missions transcended to becoming Vinayaka Mission‘s University (VMU) as the 48th University in India.
VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) Contact Details
|Address||Administrative Office Sankari Main Road (NH-47) Ariyanoor , Salem - 636 308 Tamil Nadu , India.|
|Phone no||+91 427 3987000, 2477316 / 317 / 594 / 598|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
VMU AICEE (M.Pharm) FAQ
1) What is the examination for? Who conducts it?
VMU AICEE is a reputed engineering examination in South India for registration in M.Pharmacy degree and as the name suggests, is conducted by Vinayaka Missions University. The university is responsible for conduction of exam and declaration of results.
2) Is it a state-level exam or an All-India level exam?
It is an All-India level exam.
3) What is the admission procedure?
Candidates who are interested in pursuing pharmacy studies can either download the Application Form from the website or approach the Admission Cell at the Corporate Office at the following address to enquire about the various courses.
4) What all documents are to be enclosed with the application form?
The filled-in application should be accompanied by the following documents :
- An attested photocopy of X pass/ Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board of Examination.
- An attested photocopy of the Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate from the institute last studied in/ Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Three passport-size photographs
- Any other documents required by the University.
5) What documents should foreign students enclose?
- No Objection Certificate from the Government of India (issued by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi)
- No Objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the country where the candidate hails from or the competent authority empowered to grant permission to stay and pursue education in India
- Eligibility Certificate from the University
- Appropriate Student Visa.
- All relevant travel documents inclusive of passport
- Necessary Health Certificate and Vaccination Certificate.
6) In whose favour is the DD to be made?
The DD is to be made in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University” payable at Chennai / Salem.
7) Where is the application form to be sent?
The application form is to be sent to:
The Admission Officer
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY
15, Bank Street, Off New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010, Tamilnadu.
Phone : +91 44 42989000 / 9006
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY
Sankari Main, Road (NH-47)
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308, Tamilnadu
Phone : +91 0427 – 3987000, 2477316 / 317.
8) What is the eligibility criteria?
A candidate for admission to the M.Pharm. Degree Program must have a degree of B.Pharm. or equivalent duly recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and should have obtained permanent registration from any one of the State Pharmacy Councils in India.
9) Can the candidate apply for M. Pharm. programme at VMU if he/she has appeared for the final semester qualifying examination but the result has not been declared yet?
Yes, he/she can apply for M. Pharm. programme at VMU. The result for final Semester is required to be submitted at VMU till 3rd July. Failing to do so, the admission is liable to be cancelled. However, such candidate has to produce a proof stating that he/she has already appeared for the final semester qualifying Examination.
10) Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
11) I have a consolidated 55% marks in my B.Tech/ or B.Pharm/ or MBBS/ or BDS degree. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Pharm course?
Yes. Students should get minimum of 50% marks (consolidated) during their degree program.
12) I have a bachelor's degree from a 3 - year program. Am I eligible to apply to this program?
The candidate must have passed B.Pharm or equivalent duly recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and should have obtained permanent registration from any one of the State Pharmacy Councils in India.
13) What is the validity of VMU AICEE M.Pharm score?
Validity of the score for 1 year.
14) If a candidate gets selected in more than one Institute or in more than one department, does the candidate have the choice to choose the department after the interview?
No such choice is provided to the candidate after the interview.
15) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator. Note that the on-screen timer will continue running during restroom breaks.
16) Is it possible to change the order of preference after the Interview?
It is not possible at all to change the order of preference after the interview. After Final Print out of the application it is not possible to change the preference.
17) How will one know the result of the VMU AICEE -M.Pharm?
The result of VMU AICEE -M.Pharm will be uploaded on the official website as per schedule.
18) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of Admission?
All the Relevant Previous Qualification Documents True Copies are to be submitted along with 4 passport size photographs and a filled-in Admission Form.
19) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.
20) Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY a U.G.C. Government Recognized University
Yes, VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY is a Government of India Recognized University. VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY was accorded the Deemed University status in the year 2001, by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt of India with the recommendation of U.G.C. (established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956). The University is the 48th University in India.
21) Is VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY DEGREE valid for Government Jobs?
Yes, Vinayaka Missions University degree /diploma /certificates are eligible for Government & private sector employment and Service Promotions.All the degrees /diplomas awarded through by the Universities established by Act of Parliament or State Legislation, Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and institutions of National importance declared under an Act of the Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment under the central government.
22) Does the University provide Study Material?
Yes, the Study Material is provided to the students subject to the availability.
23) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place