How to Prepare
VSAT 2016 Question Paper Format
Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT),Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is a computer based online test conducted on all India basis for admission into B.Tech. in Vignan's University at its Vadlamudi, Guntur Campus, Andhra Pradesh, India. Applications have been invited by Vignan University, Guntur for admission to B.Tech Course for the Academic Year through Vignan's. The norms which are mentioned by the university are to be strictly followed and there is no flexibility regarding them.
Following branches of B.Tech programes are offered by the Vignan University through VSAT B.Tech -
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engg. (CSE)
- Electronics & Communications Engg. (ECE)
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE)
- Food Technology
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Textile Technology
VSAT 2016 Conducting Body
Vignan's Foundation For Science, Technology & Research University is a private university in the Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is in the rural area of Vadlamudi, on the south eastern part of Guntur City, a major centre with several colleges preparing students towards prominent entrance exams. The campus is located about 15 km from Guntur City. The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, state-of art infrastructure and excellent Placement Record. As a university, it is in the process of improving its standards to the level of a global technical institution.
VSAT Contact Details
|Address||Vignan's University Vadlamudi Guntur-522213 Andhra Pradesh|
|Phone no||+91 863 2344777/78|
1) What is the admission procedure?
- The admission has based the performance in the V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE, provided if he/she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vigna's University.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vigna's University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
2) Any photocopy of the certificate needs to be attached along with the application form or not?
No certificates need to be sent - they will be checked at the time of admission.
3) How can I receive my hall ticket?
Hall tickets will be dispatched through courier/speed post.
4) What if I send an incomplete application form?
Application Form received without fee or otherwise incomplete in any respect or received after the stipulated dates for submission, may not be considered/evaluated for admission or may be summarily rejected without assigning any clarification or intimation.
5) What is the age limit for VSAT ?
Candidates born on or after 1 July 1995 are eligible to apply for VSAT.
6) If I got 60% in Mathematics in XII in CBSE, but my overall marks are less than 60%, will I be eligible for admission in Vignan's University ?
No.you are not allowed.
7) I have secured 58% in PCM / PCB in qualifying examination, but in 2016 I am appearing for the Improvement Examination, can I apply?
Yes, you can apply, but at the time of counselling you should produce the proof that you have secured 60% aggregate in PCM / PCB.
8) .I have secured 60% over all aggregate marks in the qualifying examination, but I have not secured 60% aggregate in PCM / PCB, am I eligible for VSAT?
Sorry, you are not eligible.
9) May I use a calculator in the examination?
No, use of a calculator, mobile phone or any other electronics devices is strictly prohibited. All the rough work should be done on the rough paper provided to the student during the examination.
10) For how long is the VSAT(B.Tech) score valid?
The VSAT(B.Tech)score is valid for just one year.
11) What should the candidate do if he/she does not have the scorecard available with him / her & not even available on the internet?
No, to apply in Vignan's University, the candidate must have his 10 and 12 board results. The candidate will not be allowed to fill the form if the result is still awaited.
12) What is the Procedure of V-SAT B.Tech Counselling Process ?
Counselling Schedule for VSAT will be announced by the Vignan University. The date/time for counselling will be intimated to the candidates either by post or through SMS or E-Mail and also been displayed on the university website.
Change of date/time of counselling is generally not permissible. If a candidate fails to appear personally for counseling on the date and time specified, he/she will forfeit his candidature for the allotment of the seat on that day. However, he/she is eligible to appear for subsequent counseling depending on the availability of seats.
13) Can parents attend the counselling instead of the candidate?
For B.Tech Programme, it is mandatory that the candidate attends the counselling. However, if the candidate is unable to attend due to some genuine reason, we can permit parents to represent the candidate. In such a case, the candidate should give an authorization letter in favor his/her parents. The decision taken by the parents is final and binding.
14) How are the placements in Vignan's University?
Vignan's University has a full-fledged integrated placement cell, which invites the leading brands of the corporate world to campus every year. Our campus placement process is designed to meet the needs of recruiters along with providing students with the best opportunities to jumpstart their career.
Despite the uncertain global macroeconomic scenario, VU continues to remain one of the most preferred destinations for campus hiring by top brand recruiters across diverse sectors.