- GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 Overview
- GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 - Latest Updates
- GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 Highlights
- GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 PDF
- How to Download GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 PDF?
- Details mentioned in GSEB SSC Time Table 2023
- GSEB SSC Exam Timing 2023
- GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2023 Dates
- GSEB SSC Time Table of Previous Year
- GSEB SSC Time Table 2023- Exam Day Instructions
- GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 – Important Instructions
- What After GSEB SSC Time Table 2023?
- GSEB SSC Exam Preparation Tips
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 Overview
Gujarat Board has announced the GSEB 10th Time Table 2023. The timetable has been released on the official website at gsed.org. We have also provided a direct link to download the GSEB 10th Time Table 2023 PDF. The Gujarat Board 10th date sheet 2023 includes all the subject names with respective exam dates and time slot. GSEB 10th Time Table for practical tests will be released by the respective schools. Gujarat Board will conduct the board exams for class 12 from March 14 to 28, 2023. To prepare for the Gujarat 10th exams, students should go over the full GSEB Class 10 Syllabus 2023.
Based on the trends of previous year, GSEB 10th exams 2023 slot could be morning i.e. from 10 a.m. Other than that, candidates who will fail to score the qualifying marks will be able to check and download the GSEB 10th Time Table 2023 for compartment exams a few weeks after the declaration of result. Keep reading this post to learn everything about the GSEB SSC time table 2023.
|GSEB SSC Important Links|
|GSEB SSC Result 2023|
|GSEB 10th Admit Card 2023|
|GSEB 10th Syllabus 2023|
|GSEB 10th Exam Pattern 2023|
|GSEB 10th Preparation Tips 2023|
|GSEB 10th Model Paper 2023|
|GSEB 10th Previous Year Question Paper|
GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 - Latest UpdatesJan 3, 2023 - The board has released GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 PDF on the official website.
GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 Highlights
Students who plan to take the 10th grade final test should download the GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 and begin studying for all topics. Given below are the highlights of the Gujarat Class 10 Exams.
|Name of the Examination||Gujarat 10th Exam 2023|
|Name of Board||Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board-GSEB|
|Starting Date of Examination||March 14, 2023|
|Last Date of Examination||March 28, 2023|
|Time table Released on||Jan 3, 2023|
GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 PDF
On gseb.org, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has issued the GSEB 10th Time Table 2023 PDF. Around 8 lakh kids had been awaiting the GSEB 10th board schedule for the year 2023 in Gujarat. To prepare for exams, they might use the following GSEB SSC time table 2023:
|GSEB 10th Exam Dates||Subjects|
|March 14, 2023||Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya (First Language)|
|March 16, 2023||Standard Maths|
|March 17, 2023||Basic Maths|
|March 20, 2023||Science|
|March 23, 2023||Social Science|
|March 25, 2023||English (Second Language)|
|March 27, 2023||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|March 28, 2023||Second Language – Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu|
How to Download GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 PDF?
Students can obtain the Gujarat Board SSC timetable by visiting the official website or by clicking on the link provided below. Following the procedures below, they can download the GSEB 10th Time Table 2023 pdf:
- Go to gseb.org or www.gsebeservice.com for more information.
- Select the Gujarat Board SSC timetable 2023 GSEB link.
- The screen will be filled with a pdf file.
- Save the GSEB SSC time table 2023 pdf on your device.
- Students can check their exam dates by opening the same file.
- Take a printout of the GSEB timetable 2023 for 10th grade and keep it near your study table for easy access.
- The GSEB SSC board time table for 2023 can be downloaded by clicking here. (The link will be active shortly.)
Details mentioned in GSEB SSC Time Table 2023
GSEB 10th Time Table 2023 will provide the following information:
- Name of exam
- Board name
- List of subjects
- Exam timing
- Exam date & day
- Subject code
- Important instructions
GSEB SSC Exam Timing 2023
- At 10 a.m., the question paper and answer sheet will be distributed.
- Students must fill out an answer sheet with their personal information by 10:15 a.m.
- Part-A will be taken from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m., and Part-B from 11:20 a.m. to 13:20 p.m., as per the GSEB SSC timetable of previous year.
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2023 Dates
In the table below, students may find all of the essential dates for the GSEB 10th Supplementary Exams 2022:
|Regular SSC Gujarat Board Exam Date 2022||March – April 2022|
|Supplementary Exam Application form release||June 2022|
|Supplementary Exam Date||July 2022|
GSEB SSC Time Table of Previous Year
The table below contains all of the information about the GSEB 10th Time Table of the year 2022. This will help you in getting an idea about that what could be examination schedule for the upcoming session.
|Date of Exam||Name of Subjects|
|28 March 2022||First Language – Gujarati / Hindi / Marathi/English / Urdu / Sindhi / Tamil / Telugu / Odia|
|30 March 2022||Basic Mathematics|
|31 March 2022||Standard Mathematics|
|04 April 2022||Science & Technology|
|06 April 2022||Social Science|
|07 April 202207 April 2022||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|08 April 2022||English (Second Language)|
|09 April 2022||Second Language (Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu), Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Travel Tourism, Retails|
GSEB SSC Time Table 2023- Exam Day Instructions
- To avoid last-minute issues, arrive at the test centre 30 minutes earlier the time specified in the GSEB 10th board time table 2023 Gujarat.
- To the exam hall, bring a hardcopy of the GSEB SSC hall ticket 2023 download.
- Avoid bringing a bag, bottle, or any other extra item to the exam hall, as these items are not permitted. You'll have to keep them out otherwise.
- As per Gujarat Board SSC time table 2023 GSEB, do not bring a cell phone, calculator, or any other electronic device into the test venue.
GSEB SSC Time Table 2023 – Important Instructions
- Prior tackling the harder questions, attempt ones that can be answered fast and easily.
- Do not linger too long on a single question. If you don't know the answer, move on to the next question. In the last few minutes, try to answer such questions.
- To complete all of the questions on time, write nice and tidy responses at a rapid pace. Also, set aside some time for last-minute revision of the answer script if you want to do well in the Gujarat Board 10th result 2022.
- Telling a story is preferable to a graphical display. Make diagrams and graphs as needed to make your responses more appealing.
- In addition, read all of the directions in the GSEB SSC time table 2023.
What After GSEB SSC Time Table 2023?
The Gujarat Board's official website, www.gseb.org, will be used to distribute hall tickets. It will be available 15 days before to the exam. The hall ticket is an important document that aids in the assignment of your seat during the examination and is of considerable importance. Regular students can pick up their hall tickets at their schools, while private students must get them from the Gujarat Board website. Candidates must maintain their hall tickets until the GSEB SSC results are announced. Stay tuned to learn how to get your hall ticket from the website:
- Go to www.gseb.org, the Gujarat Board's official website.
- Go to the link and click it. Gujarat Board of Secondary Education Exam Schedule
- Students must now enter their credentials in order to go to the hall ticket.
- The Gujarat SSC Board exam hall ticket will appear in a new window.
- Take a printout of it and save it safely.
GSEB SSC Exam Preparation Tips
- You must plan your preparations by using the Gujarat Time Table.
- Exam preparation should begin according to the exam dates.
- To feel serene, exercise and think about it every day.
- Take advice from your professors and friends about study materials, marking schemes, and so on.
- Examine the entire curriculum, separating the vital from the unimportant elements.
- Use sample papers and previous year papers to acquire a sense of the questions that come up again and again.
- Review and take notes on the topics you've learned.
- To increase your accuracy, try taking practise tests.