Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Gujarat Board publishes the GSEB Class 12th question papers to aid students in better exam preparation. Students can download the Physics, Chemistry, Math, and Biology GSEB HSC question papers from the official website. GSEB HSC previous year question papers will help students understand the grading system, level of difficulty, and key topics of the GSEB HSC exams.
To gauge one's level of preparation, it is advisable to complete at least one Gujarat board 12th question paper in the allotted time. It is also advised that students first complete their coursework and begin their revisions at least one month before to the GSEB 12th exam date in 2022. To get the GSEB 12th previous year question papers and learn about the test format, you can go through the article below.
GSEB Class 12 Previous Year Question Paper Highlights
All students can access the Gujarat test questions by downloading them from the URLs provided below. We gathered the questions from the Gujarat State Examination Board's official website, www.gseb.org. Here, you can access subject-specific GSEB 12th model papers in PDF format. The websites provided here allow all students to get the Gujarat 12th grade exam questions from the previous year.
Gujarat State Board Of School Education (GSEb)
Previous Year Question Papers
Steps to Download GSEB 12th Previous Year Question Papers
Following the instructions below will allow all students who want to download the question papers to do so.
Step 1: Visit the official Gujarat State Board website or click one of the links on our page.
Step 2: Visit the GSEB website.
Step 3: As you click on the provided links, a PDF of the chosen subjects will open.
Step 4: At this point, download the Gujarat 12th question paper and, if necessary, print it.
Step 5: As a result, prepare ready and don't forget to practise writing sample papers to enhance your writing abilities and expertise.
Also Read GSEB 12th Syllabus 2022-23
GSEB 12th Previous Year Question Papers 2020 - General Stream
એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(STD-12-અંગ્રેજી પ્રથમ ભાષા)
એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(STD-12-અંગ્રેજી દ્વિતીય ભાષા)
એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(STD-12 - આકડાશાસ્ત્ર (અંગ્રેજી)
એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(STD-12-આકડાશાસ્ત્ર (ગુજરાતી)
ચોથી એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(English)
ચોથી એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(નામાના મૂળતત્વો)
ચોથી એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(મનોવિજ્ઞાન)
5th એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(STD-12 અર્થશાસ્ત્ર (૦૨૨) GHE)
5th એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(STD-12 વાણિજ્ય વ્યવસ્થા અને સંચાલન (૦૪૬) GHE)
5th એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(અંગ્રેજી (013)-12)
5th એકમ કસોટીના પ્રશ્નપત્રો-૨૦૨૦(અંગ્રેજી(006)-12)
GSEB 12th Previous Year Question Papers 2019
Gujarat Class 12 Exam Pattern
Each exam lasts three hours according to the Gujarat Board Class 12 exam schedule. A student can get a maximum of 100 points in the GSEB HSC exams. The GSEB exam pattern and GSEB 12th Syllabus, which list all the significant topics that must be covered for better examination preparation, must be studied by students preparing for the GSEB 12th examinations. To properly prepare for the exam, they must become familiar with the format. The GSEB 12th Exam Pattern will also provide students with information about the types of questions that will be asked and the scoring system.
A subject must have a score of 33 percent or higher to pass, and the overall score must likewise be 33 percent. The minimal scores needed to pass any topic won't change. It is not required to receive 33 percent on both the written and practical exams individually.
Number of questions
Marks per question
Total marks (for the section)
A - MCQ
B - Very short answers
C- Short answers
D- Long answers
E- Very long answers
How to Prepare with GSEB HSC Question Papers?
- Students must approach their GSEB HSC exam preparation extremely strategically. To do this, students will need to follow a study schedule and be familiar with the strategies for acing the GSEB Class 12th exams. Use the study advice listed below to succeed in the GSEB Board 12th exams.
- Try to finish the GSEB HSC curriculum as soon as possible. This will enable you to properly revise for as long as possible, which is crucial if you want to do well.
- It is suggested that students keep personal notes. By doing this, they will learn real information and improve their memory.
- They need to plan their studies in accordance with the scheduled exam day and time by consulting the HSC timetable.
- Students are also suggested to complete the GSEB HSC exam papers. The students can determine the level of exam difficulty by completing the GSEB 12th question papers from previous years. As a result, it will get them ready for test day.
- Give the revision as much time as possible. Put extra focus on the things you struggle with. Continuous revision will give your preparation the finishing touch and help you perform well in the GSEB HSC results.