- ICSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers Highlights
- How to download ICSE 10th Previous Year Question Papers?
- ICSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers
- ICSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2020
- ICSE Class 10 Exam Pattern
- Benefits of Solving Previous Year ICSE 10th Class Question Papers
- Preparation Tips for ICSE Class 10 Exams
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
ICSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper: You can approach the actual exam with more confidence if you practise with the sample questions. It will acquaint you with the most recent paper format and level of difficulty, help you identify key components, etc. The weak students can also score good marks in the exam if they practise with model papers for each topic, and the clever students will learn the nuances of various question types and avoid losing marks if they practise with these papers. Because the CISCE Board places a strong focus on analytical abilities and theoretical comprehension, these papers will help you understand which chapters are most important and how much weight they will carry in the test.
Students can improve their grades by solving as many ICSE 10th Class previous year question questions as they can after thoroughly reviewing the NCERT textbooks. The extensive and in-depth ICSE Class 10 syllabus covers every subject. A smart technique to understand the format of questions and themes is to solve ICSE Class 10 previous year's question papers. To download the same, students can go through the article below.
ICSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers Highlights
One needs to be familiar with the fundamentals of the examination before moving on to the Class 10 previous year question questions. Understanding different boards of education and being aware of the advancements and initiatives they bring out for the students are vital. Here are some specifics or a general overview of the ICSE Class 10 exam:
Full Exam Name
Indian Certificate of Secondary Education 10th Examination
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
Frequency of Conduct
Once a year
Medium of Examination
Mode of Application
Mode of Exam
How to download ICSE 10th Previous Year Question Papers?
To get the ICSE question papers from prior years, follow the instructions below.
- Browse the following table and click on the appropriate link for the test questions.
- The ICSE 10th question papers will begin to download when you click the download button, which will take you to the official website page.
- ICSE 10th question papers pdf file will be downloaded.
- Go through the question papers and start solving them.
- Save them for the future use.
Also Read ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
ICSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers
French (Group 1)
German (Group 1)
Spanish (Group 1)
History and Civics
Art Papers I
Art Papers II
Art Papers III
Art Papers IV
Technical Drawing Applications
ICSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2020
|English Paper-1||Download here|
|English Paper-2||Download here|
|Group II Electives||Download here|
|Group III Electives||Download here|
ICSE Class 10 Exam Pattern
There will be a total of seven subjects that students must appear in for the exam, which will be conducted offline. These subjects are grouped into three sections in accordance with the ICSE 10th Exam Pattern 2022:
- Group I consists of four required subjects.
- There will be 2 optional subjects for Group II.
- Group III will provide one elective subject.
Subjects under different groups
Group I (80% marks external exam + 20% marks internal exam)
· History, Civics, Geography
· Second Language (one/two)
Group II (80% marks external exam + 20% marks internal exam)
· Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
· Commercial Studies
· Environmental Science
· A Classical Language
· A Modern Foreign Language
Group III (50% marks by external examiner + 50 % marks by internal examiner)
· Performing Arts
· Computer Applications
· Economic Applications
· Commercial Applications
· Fashion Designing
· Physical Education
· Home Science
· A Modern Foreign Language
· Technical Drawing Applications
· Environmental Applications
Benefits of Solving Previous Year ICSE 10th Class Question Papers
As was previously mentioned, students profit and achieve their best grades when they solve questions from past years. A student can identify their areas of strength and weakness by using ICSE 10th Class previous year exam papers. The following are some advantages of using test questions from prior years:
1. Students will have an understanding of the kinds of questions that might be asked and can then plan appropriately.
2. Students' time management abilities will advance as they work through the test questions from the previous year.
3. The pupils' performance after preparation will be revealed by the questions. The students may review topics that were covered in unanswerable questions again.
Preparation Tips for ICSE Class 10 Exams
For Class 10 students to study for the ICSE Class 10 second term test, the professionals have created a special study timetable. Students can utilise this study schedule as they get closer to the ICSE Class 10 board test in 2022 to wrap up their coursework and start an effective revision process. Each student should prepare a basic timetable by classifying the chapters according to their difficulty level, length, syllabus, etc. to make the most of their study hour.
- You can practise with ICSE Class 10 practise questions and sample examinations for the tenth grade. After receiving the results of the mock exam.
- Complete the Syllabus as Soon as You Can: It's recommended that students finish their syllabus at least one to two months before the test. They will have plenty of time after finishing the syllabus to practise mock exams and study for the test.
- Correct Revision: It is necessary to review the topics and chapters that the school studied earlier in the year. The development of a balanced revision plan by the students is required to ensure that all course material is covered.
- Utilize the Recommended Textbooks from the ICSE Board: If you have additional time for practise, you can also study themes in the recommended ICSE Class 10 textbooks, as they are known to be the study materials.