- Nagaland Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers Highlights
- How to Download NBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper?
- NBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2020-21
- NBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2019
- NBSE HSLC Exam pattern and Grading system
- How NBSE HSLC Question Papers 2022 helpful for students?
- NBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
All the NBSE HSLC previous year question papers are available on the Nagaland Board of Secondary Education (NBSE) official website. We had also gathered all the subject-specific Nagaland 10th Previous Question Papers and made them available on this page in the form of PDFs for the benefit of the exam aspirants. These question papers from the previous year can be very helpful in exam preparation and are considered as one of the best methods for achieving high marks in the NBSE HSLC exams. With the aid of NBSE HSLC question papers, students may comprehend the format and degree of complexity of the exam.
Below are the PDF links of English, science, social science, maths, and other Nagaland Board HSLC question papers. Students can easily download these papers and can start preparing for the exam. To download the papers, and to know more about pattern students can go through the article below.
Nagaland Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers Highlights
Below are the highlights of Nagaland Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper:
How to Download NBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper?
All candidates must study thoroughly in order to perform well in the exam. Nagaland 10th Previous Question Papers PDFs are offered for the subjects of English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science to aid all students who are preparing for the Nagaland Board 10th Class/ Madhyamik Public Examinations. Below are the steps to download NBSE Previous Year Question Papers
Step 1: Go to the Nagaland Board Official Site for the 10th Exam, which is nbsenl.edu.in
Step 2: On the Nagaland Board 10th HomePage, click the "Nagaland Board Question Paper" link
Step 3: Now Click on Nagaland board Question Papers for class 10 link.
Step 4: Nagaland Board Class 10th Question Paper will be displayed.
Step 5: Download NBSE Class 10 Question Paper and take its print out.
NBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2020-21
Beauty and wellness
Electronics and Hardware
NBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Paper 2019
Information and Technology
Book keeping and Accountancy
NBSE HSLC Exam pattern and Grading system
The NBSE HSLC exam pattern states that the exam comprises of Language I (First Language-English), Language II (Second Language), and Lotha, Sumi, and Tenyidie as alternatives for Language II (candidate has to appear for only one paper). The five required topics are completed by mathematics, science, and social sciences. The candidate must select one paper from Bookkeeping & Accountancy, Environmental Education, Home Science, Foundation of Information Technology (FIT), and Music for the additional sixth exam. The topical weighting for each subject is listed below.
- Unit I (Literature) in Language I (English) consists of 25 marks for Literature, 20 marks for Reading, 20 marks for Writing, and 25 marks for Unit IV (Grammar-15 marks).
- Sections A, B, C, and D of Language II (Second Language) are Reading (10 marks), Writing (10 marks), Grammar (20 points), and Section D. (Literature-20 marks).
- Mathematics consists of Unit I (Number System-02 marks), Unit II (Algebra-20 marks), Unit III (Trigonometry-12 marks), Unit IV (Coordinate Geometry-06 marks), Unit V (Geometry-16 marks), Unit VI (Mensuration-12 marks), Unit VII (Statistics & Probability-12 marks).
- Science consists of Unit I (Materials-25 marks), Unit II (Energy-24 marks), Unit III (Living World-20 marks), Unit IV (Natural resources-05 marks), Unit V (Our Environment-06 marks).
- Social Sciences consists of Unit I (India and Contemporary World-18 marks), Unit II (Indian Resources-18 marks), Unit III (Democratic Politics-18 marks), Unit IV (Understanding and economy-16 marks), Unit V (Nagaland Geography & G.K-10 marks).
- All the above subjects are of 100 marks (80 marks mentioned in weightage) and Internal assessment (20 marks).
- Additional subjects consist of (70 theory + 30 Internal assessment). The Work & Art Education, Physical & Health Education subjects comprise of 100 marks.
How NBSE HSLC Question Papers 2022 helpful for students?
There are various advantages of practising previous year's questions:
- It takes practise to get flawless. Planning well requires familiarity with the NBSE HSLC question papers from the previous year.
- The completion of the curriculum on time is insufficient in today's competitive world. A student must take a number of different steps to improve his or her chances of receiving high marks. Solving old test questions is one of the most critical elements to getting a high grade.
- In order to effectively prepare for an exam, it is essential to solve NBSE HSLC question papers.
- It aids students in comprehending the format and degree of difficulty of the exam.
- practising Previous year Class 10 students may test their knowledge and their capacity to remember what they have learned with the Nagaland board HSLC question papers.
- There are some significant subjects that carry a lot of weightage in each exam. Exam question examples make it easier to comprehend all the subjects that call for intense concentration.
- One of the abilities that are crucial for any exam is time management. Students can schedule their time for each section more effectively by practising Previous Year Question Papers.
NBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips
- Create a schedule - Time management is difficult when examinations are approaching. The secret to exam prep is effective time management. Making a study plan can not only aid in effective time management, but it will also lessen the tension you experience while preparing for the exam. Making a study timetable is not subject to any particular guidelines. It is tailored to take into account things like the amount of time that can be spent studying, the way that you study, how quickly you learn new things, etc. Design sure your timetable will work for you when you make one, and make sure you follow it.
- Take notes- You should get into the habit of taking notes alongside your revisions. Before the tests, this will be useful for rapid reference.
- Prioritize the most important subjects first - You can obtain an idea of the most important questions by looking at the question papers from the last ten years. Give them weight, but never make the error of ignoring other inquiries.
- Answer questions from previous exams and practise questions - You can become comfortable with the question format by resolving test questions from prior years. You'll be able to gauge your degree of preparedness and your areas for improvement. You can speed up your writing and complete the exam on time if you continue to practise. These can be used to better comprehend the NBSE HSLC Exam Pattern.
- Self-evaluation is crucial - Your preparation will be fueled by self-evaluation, and you'll feel confident when it comes time to take the test. It's crucial for self-evaluation to respond to many questions from previous years.