- News byStream
Admission Notice- Anna University Chennai Invites Applications for Various Programmes
Applications are invited by Anna University Chennai for admission to MBA/MCA/M.Sc courses in Distance Mode and MSc Computer Science-Free/Open Source Software (FOSS) Degree Programmes through online for 2016 session.
Courses offered are:-
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
MBA (General Management)
MBA (Technology Management)
MBA (Marketing Management)
MBA (Human Resource Management)
MBA (Financial Resource Management)
MBA (Health Service Management)
MBA (Hospitality and Tourism Management)
MBA (Operations Management)
- The candidate must have a bachelor degree after 10+2 or equivalent.
- The candidate must have passed Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai.
The programme is offered at the Centre for Distance education (CDE), Anna University, Chennai as well as at Mastra Institute of Technology (MIT), Chennai.
- The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor Degree after 10+2 or equivalent.
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics/Statistics at the degree level as one of the subjects or Mathematics at HSC level.
- The candidate must have passed the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai.
For MSc (Computer Science)
The candidate must have any degree with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the Degree level or a degree with Mathematics at the Plus Two level.
Eligibility Criteria for AMIE candidates
Candidates with AMIE or equivalent qualification awarded by professional institutes that are approved by MHRD are also eligible for admission to MBA/MCA Degree Program provided they have two years of work experience after obtaining the degree. The Candidate must have passed Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai.
Eligibility for TANCET Candidates
Candidates who have appeared for the TANCET are also eligible to apply. However the TANCET score is valid for only one year from the date of the exam otherwise the candidate would have to appear for DEET.
- The Distance Education Entrance Test is held twice every year i.e. Academic Year (AY) Batch and Calendar Year (CY) Batch. The scores are only valid for one year.
- There would be separate entrance test for the MBA and MCA degree Programmes. MSc Degree Program does not have any entrance test.
- The application form and prospectus are available online at the official website of CDE.
- The Application form can also be had in person from the Centre of Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai.
- The candidate have to pay a fee of Rs.650 in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai-600025” payable in Chennai.
- The candidates can also obtain the application form in person from the following study centres located outside Chennai on payment of Rs 650 in cash:
- Completed Application forms (MBA/MCA) need to be sent latest by: 10th February 2016.
- Completed Application Forms (MSc (CS)) need to be sent latest by: 04th March 2016.
- DEET (MBA/MCA) would be held on: 21st February 2016
- Tentative Date for counselling: 03rd week of March 2016.
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has launched its 12th batch of PGPX or Post Graduate Programme in Management ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...