- News byStream
Admissions Notification for PGDM 2016 -18 Batch
Auroras Business School has opened its gates for students interested for admission in the academic year 2016.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline with not less than 45% marks in aggregate from a college recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE.
- Students completing their examinations by May/June can apply for Fall Batch.
- Students completing their examinations by July can apply for Spring Batch.
- Basic logic
- Proficiency in English
- Communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Motivation levels
- Ability to function in a group
- Opportunity spotting and optimal planning
- The ability to understand and appreciate complex forces in a business context
- Vision and purpose that allows thought beyond the known
How to Apply:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the college.
- Send the duly filled in applications for the 12th Fall Batch and for the spring Batch.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the IIMs
- XAT conducted by XLRI or MAT conducted by AIMA
- Aurora’s Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) conducted by the college.
Indian Institute of Management, Shillong launched international student exchange programme on March 22, 2017, with ...
As a result of the rising demand of business professionals, BBA programmes have gained a lot of popularity in the past ...