- News byStream
Admissions Notification for PGDM 2016 -18 Batch
Auroras Business School has opened its gates for students interested for admission in the academic year 2016.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline with not less than 45% marks in aggregate from a college recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE.
- Students completing their examinations by May/June can apply for Fall Batch.
- Students completing their examinations by July can apply for Spring Batch.
- Basic logic
- Proficiency in English
- Communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Motivation levels
- Ability to function in a group
- Opportunity spotting and optimal planning
- The ability to understand and appreciate complex forces in a business context
- Vision and purpose that allows thought beyond the known
How to Apply:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the college.
- Send the duly filled in applications for the 12th Fall Batch and for the spring Batch.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the IIMs
- XAT conducted by XLRI or MAT conducted by AIMA
- Aurora’s Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) conducted by the college.
The result for VITEEE 2017 was announced by VIT University on April 23. Students can check their result by logging into ...
JEE Mains 2017 results will be declared soon and most of you must be waiting in anticipation to check your score and ...