Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Auroras Business School has opened its gates for students interested for admission in the academic year 2016.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline with not less than 45% marks in aggregate from a college recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE.
- Students completing their examinations by May/June can apply for Fall Batch.
- Students completing their examinations by July can apply for Spring Batch.
- Basic logic
- Proficiency in English
- Communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Motivation levels
- Ability to function in a group
- Opportunity spotting and optimal planning
- The ability to understand and appreciate complex forces in a business context
- Vision and purpose that allows thought beyond the known
How to Apply:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the college.
- Send the duly filled in applications for the 12th Fall Batch and for the spring Batch.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the IIMs
- XAT conducted by XLRI or MAT conducted by AIMA
- Aurora’s Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) conducted by the college.