- News byStream
Admission Notice-Bharath University Invites Applications for Engineering 2016
Bharath University, Chennai is inviting applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), lateral entry to B.Tech, Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programs that are offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2016.
- It is necessary that the candidate should have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent and must have secured 50% while having English and Mathematics as subjects of study.
- Candidates with 10+3 diploma in any stream recognized by Central/State government with 50% aggregate marks and a pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by the UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch and with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent and must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Candidates applying for the bio-engineering departments must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent and must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry &Mathematics/ Biology.
B.Tech Lateral Entry Programs
The interested candidates need to have passed in Diploma recognized by the Central or State Government and must have scored 50% aggregate.
- Candidates with B.Sc with mathematics or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Application can be made online or the form can also be downloaded.
- The candidates need to duly fill up the downloaded application form and courier it along with the DD for Rs 900 drawn in favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai either to the university or to the Corporate Office.
B.Tech and B.Arch Programs
The candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in their Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) conducted by the institute.
The candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the Bharath Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (BGEET) conducted by the institute.
- The completed application forms need to be sent latest by: Friday, April 01, 2016.
- Entrance Examination would be held on: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
For more information you can visit the official website of the institute.
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) – part of the prestigious IIT Kharagpur – has ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...