- News byStream
Admission Notice-CEPT University Invites Applications for PG 2016
Centre for Environment Planning and Technology University (CEPT), Ahmedabad is inviting applications for admission to Master of Architecture (M.Arch), Master of Landscape Architecture, Master of Landscape Design, Master of Interior Architecture & Design, International Master of Interior Architectural Design, Master of Design (M.Des)-Furniture Design, Master of Habitat Management, Master of Urban and Regional Planning, Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Architecture and Planning programmes for the session 2016.
The Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Arch) or equivalent recognized by the Council of Architecture (COA) and must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% for reserved category). Two years of work experience is desirable.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture duly recognized by the Council of Architecture, or
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design.
Candidates must have:
- A professional master’s degree in domains related to designing, planning, constructing, and managing human habitat, or
- A master’s degree in economics, geography, sociology, or similarly related fields, or
- A bachelor’s degree in architecture or planning with teaching and/or research experience.
The candidates can apply online
- 1st stage: Shortlisting of the eligible candidates would be done on the basis of the B.Arch aggregate marks portfolio and work experience.
- 2nd stage: The candidates who are shortlisted would be called for the interview.
- 1st stage: Scrutiny for eligibility
- 2nd stage: Applicants would be shortlisted based on entrance exam
- 3rd stage: Evaluation through personal interview
- 4th stage: merit list would be prepared
- 5th stage: Counselling
- The completed application needs to be sent latest by: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
- Interview would be held on: 1st/2nd week of April 2016.
- The completed application forms need to be sent latest by: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- Shortlisted candidates would be announced on: Monday, March 28, 2016.
- Selection Process: Friday, April 08, 2016 to Sunday, April 10, 2016.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...
Almost every B-School aspirant is worried about the fee structure of MBA courses. If you are preparing for B-School ...