- News byStream
Admission Notice: Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration Announces Admission for MBA 2016
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration programme for the session- 2016-18 from candidates who have completed their graduation with Honours and graduates of Engineering / Medicine / Law from any government recognised universities.
Salient Features of the Programme:
- The MBA Course of the college is affiliated to the University of Calcutta and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- It is a full-time programme for the Academic Session:- 2016-18
- Candidates must be Honours Graduates of Science / Commerce / Arts and graduates of Engineering / Medicine / Law having at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants must have a valid C-MAT score. Selection will be based on marks obtained in last qualifying examination, C-MAT Examination and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online. For submission of applications, log on to college's admission website. Online applications can be submitted from February 25, 2015 till March 17, 2016. Details of syllabus, areas of specialization, fees structure and all information related to the college are available at the college website.
Students applying online must take the print-out of the auto-generated challan and submit the online application fee of Rs. 100/- to the college office on all working days within 12.00 Noon to 3.00 P.M. during the period 25.02.2016 to 21.03.2016.
- Starting of online application: 25th February 2016
- Last date to apply online and form submission: 21st March 2016
- Publication of the list of selected candidates: to be announced
- Commencement of class: to be announced
For more information please visit the website of the college.
Source: Soutrik Das. City Journalist - Kolkata, CollegeDekho
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for December session, in its pen-paper mode, was successfully conducted on Sunday, ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...