- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIIT Open for Ph.D'16
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad invite students for admission to their full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program under Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) scheme (Visvesvaraya Ph.D Scheme for Electronics and IT) for the year 2016.
Ph.D is offered in the following fields
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must have master's degree in M.Tech./M.E. in Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering/ or a similar discipline with minimum marks/ CPI in qualifying A minimum first class degree shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
- Applications with complete resume having full academic detail (starting from class X till highest degree) mentioning year of passing, class/grades/ subjects taken, GATE score etc, is to be sent: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic performance and will be called for personal interview/ written test for the final selection.
Visvesvaraya Ph.D scheme provides:
- Enhanced stipend to full time PhD candidates @ Rs.22,500/-for 1st and 2nd year and @ Rs. 25,000/-per month for 3rd, 4th and 5th year plus HRA as applicable.
- Annual contingency grant @ Rs. 30,000 per year per Ph.D student
Date to Remember:
Last date of submission of application form: Saturday, March 05, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...