Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad invite students for admission to their full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program under Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) scheme (Visvesvaraya Ph.D Scheme for Electronics and IT) for the year 2016.
Ph.D is offered in the following fields
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must have master's degree in M.Tech./M.E. in Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering/ or a similar discipline with minimum marks/ CPI in qualifying A minimum first class degree shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
- Applications with complete resume having full academic detail (starting from class X till highest degree) mentioning year of passing, class/grades/ subjects taken, GATE score etc, is to be sent: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic performance and will be called for personal interview/ written test for the final selection.
Visvesvaraya Ph.D scheme provides:
- Enhanced stipend to full time PhD candidates @ Rs.22,500/-for 1st and 2nd year and @ Rs. 25,000/-per month for 3rd, 4th and 5th year plus HRA as applicable.
- Annual contingency grant @ Rs. 30,000 per year per Ph.D student
Date to Remember:
Last date of submission of application form: Saturday, March 05, 2016.