- News byStream
Admission Notice: IISWBM Announces Admission to MBA- Public Systems (MBA-PS)
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management has opened its gates for students interested in admission to two year full time degree course of the calcutta university and approved by AICTE.
- Specialisation in Energy Management
- Specialisation in Environment Management
- Specialisation in Health care and Hospital Management
- Specialisation in Transportation and logistic management
- Graduates with honour or equivalent where honours is not applicable, engineering and medical graduates from recognized university.
- Postgraduates are also eligible to apply.
- Those appearing for final examination within june 2016.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GATE/JEMAT/GMAT Scores
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
- Application fee: Rs. 900
For further details visit the official website of the university.
Last date of issue and receipt of completed application form: June 6, 2016
Commencement of classes: July 6, 2016
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...