The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur is open for admission to their following programs in various fields for the academic year 2017.
- M.Tech- Masters in Technology
- MS- Masters in Science by research
- PhD- Doctorate in Philosophy
Who can Apply for M.Tech/MS/PhD at IIT Kanpur:
- To be eligible for the masters in technology and masters in science program, interested students must possess a bachelor's degree in the same field.
- The undergraduate degree should be from a known or recognized university.
- To be eligible for the doctorate in philosophy program, the interested students must have a masters degree from a recognized or known university.
How to Apply for M.Tech/MS/PhD at IIT Kanpur:
- Students who are interested in applying can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Who will be Selected for M.Tech/MS/PhD at IIT Kanpur:
- Final selection of students for M.Tech and MS program will be done on the basis of their performance in GATE and personal interview.
- Students for PhD program will be selected on the basis of their performance in GATE or JRF/NET.
Date to Remember:
|The last date to submit the application form||7th November’ 16|
For more details refer to the official website.