- News byStream
Admission Notice - IIT Kanpur Open for M.Tech/ MS/ PhD' 17
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur is open for admission to their following programs in various fields for the academic year 2017.
- M.Tech- Masters in Technology
- MS- Masters in Science by research
- PhD- Doctorate in Philosophy
Who can Apply for M.Tech/MS/PhD at IIT Kanpur:
- To be eligible for the masters in technology and masters in science program, interested students must possess a bachelor's degree in the same field.
- The undergraduate degree should be from a known or recognized university.
- To be eligible for the doctorate in philosophy program, the interested students must have a masters degree from a recognized or known university.
How to Apply for M.Tech/MS/PhD at IIT Kanpur:
- Students who are interested in applying can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Who will be Selected for M.Tech/MS/PhD at IIT Kanpur:
- Final selection of students for M.Tech and MS program will be done on the basis of their performance in GATE and personal interview.
- Students for PhD program will be selected on the basis of their performance in GATE or JRF/NET.
Date to Remember:
|The last date to submit the application form||7th November’ 16|
For more details refer to the official website.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, also known as WBJEEB conducts the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...