- News byStream
Admission Notice- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Admission – 2016
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies invites applications for the admission into post graduate diploma in management - 2016.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of written test CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT and ATMA scores will be called for further admission process at Harihar and Pune as well as the number of other cities across India such as New Delhi, Lucknow, Indore, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Cochin.
Eligible candidates for Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Post Graduate Diploma in Management,are required to fill form online / offline on or before 31st March 2016. Application form is available at the official website of Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies.
Last date of online Application: 31st March 2016.
• Please explore the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies’s website for a program of your choice.
• Register with a user name and create a password. Candidates can also login with XAT login detail also.
• Login with your user name and password or loging XAT id thenfill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature, and choose the program/s you want to apply for deposit required fee then Submit the application.
Cities for Admission Process
Harihar, Pune, New Delhi, Lucknow, Indore, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Cochin.
The minimum eligibility to apply to Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Post Graduate Diploma in Management – 2016’ is the following:
• Candidates with a three year bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any of the discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
• Final year students can also apply.
• Candidates must also have valid scores of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT and ATMA.
Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 750. The amount of feescan be paid through;
• Credit Cards,
• Debit Cards and
• Net Banking
For more information visit: http://www.kiams.ac.in
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...