Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is open for admission to their 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic year 2016-17.
Who can Apply:
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10 point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
- Candidate should have appeared in any of the management admission tests: CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is through the University’s official website.
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for general/OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates can be paid online.
Who will be Selected:
- Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit list created on the basis of points obtained on selection criteria including – percentage of scores obtained in any one of the listed management admission tests, overall academic performance in secondary school examinations, senior secondary school examinations and graduation, any academic qualification higher than the minimum eligibility criteria, work experience, and scores obtained in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) conducted by MNIT Jaipur.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of online filing of applications for first round of GD/PI: Sunday, March 27, 2016
- Date of GD/PI for first round: Saturday, April 09, 2016 to Sunday, April 10, 2016
- Last date of online filing of applications for second round of GD/PI: Sunday, April 24, 2016
- Date of GD/PI for second round: Saturday, May 14, 2016 to Sunday, May 15, 2016