- News byStream
Admission Notice- S P Jain School of Global Management Open for GMBA' 17
The S P Jain School of Global Management is open for admission to its full-time Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) program in the following campuses for the academic year 2017.
Who can Apply for GMBA:
- Interested students must possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised University.
- To be eligible a minimum 3 years of work experience is required.
- A minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS, 70 in TOEFL or 60 in Pearson's Test of English is needed to be eligible.
How to Apply for GMBA:
- Students who are interested in applying can apply using the official website of the institute.
- Once students are shortlisted they will be charged a fee of USD 50 which is non-refundable.
Who will be Selected for GMBA:
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in any of the aptitude tests like CAT, GMAT or SPJAT.
- Final selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in essay writing, personal interview and analysis of case studies.
Date to Remember:
|The last date to submit the application form online||14th November' 16|
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Keeping up pace with the changing technologies, Manipal University has launched Virtual Classroom at Manipal Institute ...
This is the time of the year when all MBA aspirants must be preparing themselves for the GD, PI and WAT rounds of ...