The S P Jain School of Global Management is open for admission to its full-time Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) program in the following campuses for the academic year 2017.
Who can Apply for GMBA:
- Interested students must possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised University.
- To be eligible a minimum 3 years of work experience is required.
- A minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS, 70 in TOEFL or 60 in Pearson's Test of English is needed to be eligible.
How to Apply for GMBA:
- Students who are interested in applying can apply using the official website of the institute.
- Once students are shortlisted they will be charged a fee of USD 50 which is non-refundable.
Who will be Selected for GMBA:
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in any of the aptitude tests like CAT, GMAT or SPJAT.
- Final selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in essay writing, personal interview and analysis of case studies.
Date to Remember:
|The last date to submit the application form online||14th November' 16|