University of Lucknow (LU), Lucknow is open for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic year of 2016.
Who can Apply:
Applicants with bachelor's degree (any stream) with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is through the university’s online official website.
- Application fee for general/OBC category candidates will be Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- Those who cannot pay online in the absence of debit card/credit card etc. may pay by cash at any of the ICICI bank branches through the hard copy of the challan, which you will have to print from the website.
Who will be Selected:
- Applicants who have CAT score will appear directly for Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of a combined merit list declared by University of Lucknow.
- Applicants, who do not have CAT score will appear for LUMAT-2016 (written test) and will appear for PI on the basis on combined merit list declared by University of Lucknow.
- Final merit list which will form the basis for admission be calculated with following weightage:
Date to Remember:
Last date of on-line form filling: Thursday, March 31, 2016.