- News byStream
Admission Notice- Xavier Institute of Management Open for Executive MBA'17
Who can Apply:
- Students who are interested in applying should have done graduation with a minimum of 55 percent from a known or recognised University in any field.
- Interested student should also have a minimum 3 years of experience from any known or reputed organisation.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates need to apply online on the official website
- Fill in all the details in prescribed format only
Who will be Selected:
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in following exams.
Students will also be asked for an interview session in any one of the following cities
Also Read: ISB to Start Off-Campus Management Programme
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply for admission online- 10th December’ 16.
- Date of the exam X-GMAT- 29th January’ 17
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Several IITs of India have proposed to increase the intake of its students to 460 from the next academic session ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...