Centre for Management Education (Delhi) – All India Management Association (AIMA) has invited the online applications for the admission to two-year PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course in different specialisations. The PGDM courses offered by AIMA have the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The classroom teaching for PGDM courses offered by AIMA would take place on weekends. The candidates have alternative options to attend the classes. Check all the details pertaining to AIMA PGDM admissions 2018-19 below.
AIMA PGDM Specialisations Offered:
AIMA’s Centre for Management Education offers the following specialisations in PGDM course: -
- Banking & Financial Management
- Hospitality Management
- Retail Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Research and Valuation Modeling
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- International Business
- Information System
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
AIMA PGDM Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who wish to take up PGDM course offered by AIMA must satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed by AIMA: -
- The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised university.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who have less than 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree must have a valid MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT etc score.
AIMA PGDM Application Process:
AIMA accepts only online registration for PGDM course. Here are the steps that candidates must follow to register for AIMA PGDM courses: -
- Open AIMA official website.
- Click on Educational Services option on the homepage.
- Select the option ‘Long-Term Courses’ under the tab Educational; Services.
- Select PGDM course and click on Register Online.
- Pay the application fee and fill the online application form.
- After filling the online application, the candidates will receive a ’Reference Number’ on their E-Mail or Mobile Number.
Also Read: IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Results 2018 Out
AIMA PGDM Selection Process:
Candidates who have submitted the online application will be invited to take part in a Personal Interview/ Telephonic Interview. The Personal Interview will take place at Lajpat Nagar office of AIMA located in Delhi.
If the candidates are not able to attend for personal interview, they can share the reference no. with Program Manager via email to arrange telephonic interview round. The final admission will be granted after the interview.
A candidate who gets selected for PGDM course in the interview needs to submit semester fee online of Rs. 31,500/- within 15 days after the declaration of their result.
Documents Required for Interview:
The candidates need to carry the following documents while attending the interview. Candidates opted for the Telephonic interview can mail the following documents: -
- Self-Attested Graduation Certificates (Consolidated Mark sheet of 3rd Year & Pass certificate)
- Reference Number cum receipt of Prospectus Purchase
- 2 Passport size photographs
AIMA PGDM Mode of Study:
The candidates can choose any of the below mentioned options as the mode of study for PGDM course: -
- Five hours of e-learning content (per subject) on weekends that includes sessions by subject experts, Foundation programme, Industry interaction etc.
- 15 hours of teaching (per subject) via Face-to-Face Classroom teaching on weekends and Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc.
AIMA PGDM Admission Important Dates:
August 16, 2018, is the last date to submit the online application for AIMA PGDM course for July 2018 session.
For the latest AIMA news and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.