State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh has released an official notification for AP-POLYCET 2017 examination. The candidates who qualify in AP-POLYCET 2017 examination will get admission to Diploma in Engineering in various polytechnic colleges across the state. Currently, there are around 83 polytechnic colleges across the state.
- Only the candidates from Andhra Pradesh will have the chance to appear for AP-POLYCET 2017.
- A minimum pass in Class 10 is mandatory to appear for POLYCET examination.
- The candidates who have appeared for Class 10 examinations can also apply.
Also read: - Click Here to View TS-POLYCET 2017 Notification
Application Process: -
- Only the official website of POLYCET (AP) facilitates the online submission of application forms.
- On the home page of POLYCET, click on ‘File Application’.
- After filling the details in the application, upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the AP-POLYCET 2017 application fee.
- The candidates can download the hall ticket immediately after the submission of application form.
Apart from the online submission of application on the official website, the candidates can also visit nearest AP online centres or helpline centres to register for AP-POLYCET 2017.
Subjects to Prepare for AP-POLYCET 2017: -
- The applicants have to revise Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of Class 10.
- Mathematics will have more weightage in the examination. A total number of 60 questions will be from Mathematics.
- Physics and Chemistry will have 30 questions each.
Important Dates: -
|AP-POLYCET 2017 application submission last date||April 13, 2017|
|AP-POLYCET 2017 exam date||April 28, 2017|
|Time of AP-POLYCET 2017 exam||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Declaration of AP-POLYCET 2017 results||May 10, 2017 (Expected)|